William/Grissom Perfect Pics #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn, his eyes are incredible in that shot desert
and he's so cute and, dare i say, youthful looking in those pics from the first season
the glasses, call me a geek, but i find them totally adorable.

once you go geek you don't go back...;D

Another reason why I love CSI so much: that blue color that's present in almost every shot (Miami's "color" is orange) One of the show's most distinctive trademarks.

It certainly doesn't hurt that WP has blue eyes :D

you know, horatio's hair is orange in miami... and grissom's eyes are *to die for* blue... interesting
lol, i love the color of the show!!
and i love his eyes... they make you melt!

Some pics of S/7.. reminiscing ;) less than two week's now before the premiere! here's a few from 'BURN OUT' he was so disturbed and got his migraines...
nogriss.png

SO SERIOUS

THAT FACE

LISTENING TO BRASS

THAT PROFILE

i was so sad during that episode. he was so tired and down and sickly. poor grissy. i just wanted to reach out and hug him tight. make him go to bed or something.

haha, they look like dj's
griss looks like he's tryin to scratch the record, and brass is like "damn, that hurts my ears"

sorry, was funnier in my head

GSRfanatic25 said:
haha, they look like dj's
griss looks like he's tryin to scratch the record, and brass is like "damn, that hurts my ears"

sorry, was funnier in my head

No your right they do look like DJ's I never thought that till you mentioned it :lol:they were listening to Binky and who-ever! So waiting for new S/8 pictures.. till then!

"MEET MARKET"

THE LETTER nice hands :p

LemonJelly06 said:
BF you legend!! :D That's an awesome pic of him too. :D

*takes bow* Why, thank you, lemsip! :lol:

BF! that is genius!!!

I try my best, PLG, I try my best! Nothing is too much for our ams! :lol:

BTW - rhcp - I have drooled copious amounts because of your pics! Bad lady! Hee hee!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back