William/Grissom Perfect Pics #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know GRISSOMS GURL, I like William Petersen for his age too, but I can still hope. I love all of the pictures of William Petersen on here.

ooooo newbies :D

welcome csi love, Hip hugga lovah, and sidlewannabee

we love pictures of Grissom/WP
be sure to check out the HOTNESS OF.... thread as well :D

Welcome to all newbies! :D Enjoy the Hotttness!

egg the KKBB profile you posted is a KILLER :p :p
I'm *ded*

eggbe4thechicken said:
I like this piccy muchas :lol: No idea why, it could be the jacket or something. :rolleyes:
Hmmmmm, yeah definitely the jacket :lol: *I really need to watch this film again, like real soon* :eek: :eek: I had forgotten how good it was :lol:

I got one "Mine's bigger than yours! *smirk*" :D

How about a little golf? Billy will give you a lesson ...
First you say 'hi'
Kiss me! NOT HER! Grrrrrrrrr
You walk on the green .... nice view, btw!
And you keep on walking ... nice view again -make sure we see your behind on cam VERY IMPORTANT
I think golf is all about putting that ball in that hole -all the while making sure we can see *you* -niiiiiice!
Don't forget to smile - Piece of cake, wasn't it? :D

BIG WELCOME TO ALL THE NEWBIES
Cheering.gif
so glad your all here, and loving the pics. and nice job eggy great shots! That Golf tournie was here, outside Vegas in the community of Henderson.. in 2005? I taped the whole thing, he was also with Andy Garcia,[who was razzing him through out] :D Ritchie Sambora Heather, Catherine Zeta Jones, Alice Cooper [which you posted] Michael Douglas and Kenny what's- his- face the flute player :confused:

From last night re-run.. "LOG"

MEETING KEPPLER

THE SCRAGGLY BEARD

^^ God that bloody beard. It seriously is FC like! :lol: Even with the glasses! He just needs a red coat, and he'll be good to go! :lol: I still wouldn't say no though. :p

egg the KKBB profile you posted is a KILLER
It's perfect isn't it, usually close up shots aren't so good, but with him it's like the closer the better. *stares*
Hmmmmm, yeah definitely the jacket
Of course... :rolleyes:
Oooh, is that the first installment of Billy degree freak? :lol: Anyone else find that last pic of the dude (is it Alice something? Cooper? I have a terrible memory..) and Billy rather surreal? :rolleyes:

I wonder who has that ID? I want it. lol Also, does BP always wear his watch on the inside of his wrist? I can't remember. I'll go search I think....
Nope how odd. :confused: I thought it was one of those things that once you decide you don't change? I don't actually wear a watch, I have strange arms, don't want to attract attention to them, so I don't know. :rolleyes: I love that picture btw, Gina's so bootiful. *sighs and stares*

I know the beard, he look's like a mountain man :( who's just come to town for supplies :confused: thank gawd it's gone! and most people wear their watches on the 'left wrist' and he does too!

LEFT WRIST

^^ I know, but he was wearing it on the inside of his wrist in TLADILA. :confused: I thought you were either an innie or an outie? *falls about laughing at own joke*

I just love bearded Grissom!!!! So s.e.x.y!!!!! I think I might have a thing for older men!!!! hehehe

Those pics are great of him being young. It's weird for me to see him young especially shirtless!!! I have to show these pics to my sister. She's gonna flip out!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back