William/Grissom Perfect Pics #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
*frowns* You like rap, let me guess Eminem?
:mad:Oh its on! :mad: Actually, no, I don't like his new stuff at all. Awful commerical crap. Like Mika lol :p I don't like the commercial rap BS. (50 Cent etc) I'd say who I like but people probs won't of heard of them anyways.

Indeed. I was always a clean-shaven kinda girl but the beard is growing on me..
It grows on Billy too *ba bum bum tiss* Sorry I just couldn't resist that one, you threw me one right down the middle csi_love.

Anyways, back to the man. Grissom enjoy's rap music, look at him practising his freestyling here. LOL! He even rocks the rap look, backwards cap homegurl. And he uses 'peace' on a regular basis, tha man's got the vocab down. *sings* No matter how many crims he puts in locks, he's still (he's still) Grissom from tha block! :lol: ;)

19ams87 said:

Indeed. I was always a clean-shaven kinda girl but the beard is growing on me..
It grows on Billy too *ba bum bum tiss* Sorry I just couldn't resist that one, you threw me one right down the middle csi_love.

:lol: I was thinking of adding a similar comment myself but I managed to resist the urge.

Anyways, back to the man. Grissom enjoy's rap music, look at him practising his freestyling here. LOL! He even rocks the rap look, backwards cap homegurl. And he uses 'peace' on a regular basis, tha man's got the vocab down. *sings* No matter how many crims he puts in locks, he's still (he's still) Grissom from tha block! :lol: ;)

Now that did make me laugh :lol:

Nice pictures girls
nogriss.png
isn't it great that there's so many photos of him out there?
licklips.gif

GRIS..HODGES..SARA "grey hair can be sexy"

Great shots eggy he was a doll then, and so suave and debonair now
jb.png

And now, talking about his 'weight' he seems to enjoy cooking too, come on over Billy, and cook for me! :D

BILLY..GINA..JORJA So cool that he hangs out with his cast mates.. and no wonder he's got such great chemistry with Jorja ;)

WHAT'S COOKING BILLY? 'notice who's in the background' :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back