William/Grissom Perfect 10 Picture thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, girls!
i was back 5 days ago but i was just so upset of billy leaving csi that i wasn't in a mood to write :( and i don't think i will write much longer.
very nice pics! really! alienor, do u have the pic from your avatar but bigger! if you do, please post it couse i really like it :) thanks

still here! Sorry, got some pics to post, but not got round it.

I do nip in once in a while, but to be honest, I'm kinda sick of this forum (not the Billy threads, or the people on the Billy threads, which have always been very cool), just the rest of it.

YUP, I hear ya' me too, fans sign on to have fun, and have to deal with derogatory, insulting/nasty posts.. what's up with that? it's a shame. I'll stop here, before I go too far:confused: but we love him and he'll be gone soon, so lets just keep this going till whenever!
jb.png

SOUPS ON he can cook for me anytime:drool:

So after the news Billy is leaving CSI, we really have to make the choise: will you watch CSI after he leaves? I will not! :( sorry to tell it, but he is the one who made me start whatching CSI and he is the one who keeps me watching it.... so..... no, sorry :(

So after the news Billy is leaving CSI, we really have to make the choise: will you watch CSI after he leaves? I will not! :( sorry to tell it, but he is the one who made me start whatching CSI and he is the one who keeps me watching it.... so..... no, sorry :(

Funny you should ask that? my daughter asked me that last night at our political meeting, and the thing is he's still the producer, and will return for "special guest appearances" and I love the other members of the cast, it will be tough to not see him on a weekly basis, but I love CSI, so probably, but will continue to follow hm in the next faze of his career, whatever that might be!

post-8-1085568871.gif
for you ren4e

post-8-1085568871.gif
for you ren4e[/QUOTE]

hehe thanks a lot :)

well i am happy that you will not stop watching csi, because it is a really great show but even the last season, where we saw him about 5-10 min per episode, was too paintfull for me :( i just hope that he will still be making movies apart from the theater!

I understand what you mean GameFace, I read very nasty comments, I was shoked people let themself go with very bitter remarks, I didn't feel it will end this way.

Here is an old photo I had on my computer :

http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/8802/1320234nn5.jpg

Not seen that pic in ages! Although I don't like the idea that paparazzi snap photos of him, I'm human - I look at 'em - how hypocritical is that :lol: But heck he looks so scruffy and cute in that pic.

Anyway, yeah know what you are saying alienor, thing is, I find myself lowering to their level, so I've banned myself from the other threds now :D I just pressume the 1 or 2 trolls there are immature and like the attention.

Anyway, here's a couple cute pics of CowboyBill:

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x271/GameFace_photos/bp_keep.jpg

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x271/GameFace_photos/bp_keep2.jpg

Good morning ladies. :D

I haven't been in here in ages...
It seems every time I try to post a picture of our man Grissom ... something tears me away. This thread along with the rest of the board has been a little slow as of late, I think it's summer and most people are waiting for the new season to begin. ;)

But I love those pictures of young Billy GameFace. He looks so sweet and innocent. ;)

alienor that picture on your computer made me giggle. :lol: Because it looks like he just got out of bed and is wearing Gina's shoes. :lol: Not to be insulting to Billy but that's not his best. :eek: :wtf:

I've been here the whole time posting photos:confused:, so come on girls post some:thumbsup: thank's for all yours as well, the ones who are still here:thumbsup:and your welcome ren4e my pleasure! and I am so looking forward in S/9 to Sara returning to her man, the team and her buddy Warrick, as well as a couple of characters from the past!

BILLY..GINA..PAPARAZZI

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back