William/Grissom Perfect 10 Picture thread!

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by WP_Rocks_MY_World, Apr 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

Those GUNSHY ones are HOT! I looked up screencaps on WPAP and WOW...With that bit of gray hair....WHAT a gorgeous man. I'd sleep with him!

2. gilsgal

gilsgal Lab Technician

You so very welcome Crim. I think it's difficult to find a really awful Billy pic...especially when you feel that he's gorgeous ;)

Thanks for keeping my secret CSIz_4... cause we have to get our Billy fix any way that we can...lol!!! :cool:

And yes, Billy in a suit is just to die for....mmmm....mmmmm :drool:

No, my hubby doesn't look anything like Billy...except for the facial hair and blue eyes...lol. Hubby is 6'3", built like a tank and losing his hair. He does have a crazy sense of humour like Billy though.

Thanks for the Gunshy caps, Des. He looks positively delicious in them, which is why I'm dying to see the movie... :devil:

I have to agree with you about the Poster pic....yum....yum!!!

If you find it somewhere CSIz_4, please let me know. I'm dying to get a working copy of Gunshy too.

Some random Billy hotness:

Mischievous

Promo Pic

Keep the Change

Hard Promises

Really?

Smug

3. Criminologist86

OH MY GOD HE'S SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE the 'Smug' and 'Really?' ones....his facial expressions are priceless ;)

4. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

I will and if you happen to find it, let me know, if you don't mind.

Oh my, the 'Mischievous' one:drool:...and the KTC...he can use my lap any day!;)

Tongue Evidence

AHH HA!

Target in Sight

Bullseye

5. gilsgal

gilsgal Lab Technician

I will keep my eyes open and let you know if I find it too CSIz_4_H.

I love the caps from AFOC !!
    I remember how intense this episode was....Gil and Brass arguing...Gil and Officer Fromansky wanting to rip each other apart. You can just tell that Gil's thinking about Fromansky in the "Target in Sight" and "Bullseye" pics.

Perhaps that's why Gil doesn't like carrying a gun...he knows he's too good with one and that, combined with the temper we see every so often, maybe he feels that he needs to keep away from temptation.

Some Billy goodness to start the day:

Gunshy I soooo want to see this movie!!!

Sad Gil :( Just makes me want to go and hug him

Patent Smirk

Mmmm...Glasses

Happy Billy

My Favourite Gil pic :drool:

6. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

[​IMG] fabulous caps fans thank's for sharing:thumbsup: Here'a a few from KISS THE SKY 1999, which was a lousy movie, really bad, silly and had no end results or nothing solved.. but he was awesome as always:bolian:

WHITE SLACKS

HAT

COME ON IN

SHORTS AND HAT[​IMG]

COMTEMPLATING

7. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Yeah, but you gotta admit him with a gun is pretty hott!:drool:

OMG, the 'SHORTS AND HAT' one is one of my favs! Is it just me or does anybody else's eyes drift downward a little?:devil:

Here's a few caps from the movie Cousins. His character is pretty much a player and you really don't want to like him, but just look at this face, how can you not?!:lol:

"Are you wearing black underwear?"

Stare Down

Back view

Yum..eye candy:drool:

Who wants to be the fork?

8. alienor

alienor Police Officer

Thanks for this photos !;)

I love this movie and not only because of WP, I love the other actors too, this movie is very funny and moving. There are some characters very interesting.

And yes you are right, we cannot hate his character, he is childish, selfish, but he is not nasty, but maybe I'am biased...:D and at the end, I was very sad for him.

9. Desertwind

[​IMG] thank's CSIz_4_H nice caps. ooo-la-la:p I guess we all have our favorite movies he's done, It all depends on the story and some of his have been real bombs, he even said that on his Bob Costas interview, how "some went straight to video jobs":wtf: His favorite from his own lips, was "Long Gone" he plays his favorite game baseball, and he said "after filming all day, the World Series was on, and the crew went and watched that. So twice the fun for him:)

THE HAT AND OPEN SHIRT

THE OLD VAN

THE SMILE

OPEN SHIRT AND TIGHT JEANS

WITH VIRGINIA MADSEN

10. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Oh, Long Gone has got to be my favorite Billy/baseball film!:thumbsup: I think at times, it was more Billy than Stud, his character. It's the closest we've come to seeing the real Billy in one of his films. It was like somebody just followed him around with a camera for a few weeks, filming everything he done.:lol:

Thanks for the smoldering pics, DW!:drool:

11. gilsgal

gilsgal Lab Technician

I love Long Gone, The Staircase, Hard Promises and Keep the Change. Actually, I love watching most of Billy's films. I think he takes each role, and however large or small it is, gives it his all and makes it his own.

I finally watched The Contender last night. A small part for Billy, but you really believe he's been treated unfairly....until the end. Billy is soooo good at what he does.

When I watch Cousins, I always feel sorry for Billy's character. As Des pointed out, the character is selfish and childlike but still very likable.

Some pics from one of my favourite Billy movies, The Staircase. Seems apropos for a Sunday morning.

Sweet

In the Sun

Play Fer de Lise for me

Smile

At Dinner

12. Desertwind

ME too gilsgal thank's for those caps. He's so soft-spoken and low key in "THE STAIRCASE", in the opening when he's sitting by the open fire, and the camera closes in on his face..breathtaking:p and the 2nd movie with Barbara Hershey. Why didn't she nail him?

Another strange film, from 1993, "Deadly Currents" or also called "Curacao" with legend George C. Scott, they had great chemistry together in this. He was an undercover spy doing some covert operation, a bit hazy on excatly what he was up too, but a worth a look~

BIG WHITE HAT

LIP LOCK[​IMG]

HIM AND SCOTT

SMOKING:scream:

13. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Aww, thanks for the 'staircase' pics.:adore: What a great movie.:)

I found Deadly Currents under the name CIA:Exciled. I'm still not so sure I know exactly what went on in that movie, but I do know he was hot, as those lovely pics show and that's all that matters.:thumbsup:

Here's some from Fear. His performance was sensational. I love the scene when he goes to the boys hangout and trashes the place. Don't wanna mess with him!

You Thinking What I'm Thinking?

Nice Robe

Finally Understanding

Sweet Dreams

Not Happy

Phone Sleeping

14. Criminologist86

Thanks for the pictures everyone :)

I had some serious issues today ( a long and somewhat fun day) and seeing some comforting Billy pictures helped a bit. <3

15. gilsgal

gilsgal Lab Technician

Thanks for the great pics Des and CSIz_4_H.

I like both Fear and CIA-Exiled very much. There is certainly enough Billy eye candy in both to keep a fan incredibly satisfied...:devil:
    As I've said before, Billy's acting is top notch in everything that he does. I think Billy is always the best thing in ANY movie he's in...even those where he isn't a lead character.

Some caps from Hard Promises:

I'm so Cute...lol

Thinking

You're my home now

Those Eyes!!!

Mmmmm....jeans!!!! :devil:

I'm Back!! :adore:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.