William/Grissom Perfect 10 Picture thread!

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by WP_Rocks_MY_World, Apr 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Well, the hullabaloo seems to have died down a bit, I wonder if Billy has gone back to icy cold Chicago, BRRR, bet he and his wife enjoyed sunny Calif.;) speaking of~

EMMYS 200 He should win one, then we can see him back here:p

SAG AWARD SHOW 2002

SAG AGAIN

2. Rocky11

Rocky11 CSI Level One

3. Desertwind

Thank's Rocky nice caps. and Gary look's great, although late:confused: but so glad he showed up for Billy~

4. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

What DID he say about Gina?? I never heard that part of the speech...

5. Desertwind

Here's some random caps. of Billy and Gina a couple of summers ago, vacationing in Paris, and from one of the videos at his "STAR" event he stated that "their going on vacation to Mexico" and he doesn't start his new play till April so some well deserved R&R:cool:

HAVING FUN.. AND SNACKING

VISITING A MUSEUM

TAKING IT EASY

6. Criminologist86

Thanks for the pics, DW ;P
    I actually have those- I love how casual and "everyday" Billy looks...he blends in with the crowd, and doesn't stand out with that exclusive 'celebrity' look, and I LOVE that about him. Plus, the face Gina is making at him in the museum (maybe she was searching for an eyelash?) is hilarious...I bet they mess around/misbehave like that sometimes...which is yet another thing most celebs don't do..usually they try and keep it cool and act all poised and whatever, but NOT our Billy :)

7. Desertwind

Here's some caps. from last night's 200th Episode Party seems everyone was there except Gary and Jorja, or they were there and not in these particular photos:confused: so he's still in Hollywood:thumbsup:

BILLY

BILLY AND LAURENCE

THE GANG

BILLYS FRIENDS

Courtesy of WPAP!

8. MissMurder

MissMurder Lab Technician

Nice pics :). I love the fact that Billy doesn't have that modern celebrity look, and he can just walk around casually with no one hounding him.

Thanks for sharing :bolian:

9. erep

erep Witness

I'm not sure what you mean by "modern celebrity look," and I want to know how you know that he "can just walk around casually with no one hounding him." He's said in print that he gets recognized everywhere. Maybe he DOES get "hounded." I don't get the feeling that he can just slip around so easily...

10. MissMurder

MissMurder Lab Technician

What I meant by "modern celebrity look" is that he doesn't purposely dress in a way that is going to get him noticed immediately. You know he dresses to blend in with the crowds he is around. Of course he will be followed by paparazzi, that is obvious. I meant that those pictures that Desertwind posted with him vacationing in Paris with his wife, you don't see any crazed fans surrounding him. He looks at peace and is enjoying himself like a regular person.

Nowadays all you here about is celebrities doing things to get them noticed/receive attention for all the wrong reasons. Billy doesn't do that. And I respect him for that.

Hope that helps you understand where I was coming from ;)

11. gilsgal

gilsgal Lab Technician

Thanks for posting those new pics DW. Billy looks amazing as alsways...and it looks like he's having great fun with everyone too.

12. Desertwind

13. Desertwind

14. Criminologist86

Thanks, DW :) You are indeed the Ruler of Pixels :) I LOVE how the man loves to have fun, and it's obvious! He's so insanely down to earth that, unlike other celebs who feel the need to party at exclusive clubs and get wasted or high, BILLY loves a simple golf game, and helping out a friend in the process. We love you for that, mister!

15. Desertwind

Thank's much Criminalogolist the thing about him is, I've never heard anything negative, never, but then of course his sites aren't going to print that:klingon: but one would think that somewhere down the line something would come to light, but so far he's very compatible it seems, with everyone[​IMG]

EMMYS 2008

DUBLIN CAROL

Last edited: Feb 16, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.