William/Grissom Perfect 10 Picture thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Desertwind is right :)

Edit: when you search on the internet, it says: "At the lab, Sara and Nick ask Grissom if he wants to join them for breakfast; he tells them that he's going to eat with his beetle, saying that it solved the case."

It's pretty sad I don't watch award shows, but I'm watching just so I can see WP present. Here's a picture from "Big Middle" to go with my post on the other thread.

HOTT!!!

Guess what he had the same black on that he wears every year, and looked 'HOTT so handsome and sooo charming,
jb.png
and he passed the keys to Laurence Fishburne:thumbsup:he's such a darling:drool:

BILLY AND BUDDY LAURENCE

MORE

SUCH A SWEEHEART

CALM COOL AND COLLECTED

Courtesy of WPAP!

Yeah, I watched a hour and a half of that award show just to see him. I still wish he would've worn a red shirt, or maybe even a blue one to bring out his eyes, but regardless he still looked good in his black.

:brickwall: I missed it! :scream:
*headdesk*
But thanks to desertwind :D We have pictures. Thanks for those!
he really does look HOT! :drool: in black, but he needs a new outfit for these awards shows. :lol:

Your welcome Rocky it's on YouTube? I didn't know that, it's also on the WPAP, but you have to download some special software to view it:(

jb.png

EMMYS
licklips.gif

Thank's Rocky nice caps. and I too liked "The Rat Pack", actually that's the first time I ever saw him, and had no idea who he even was. I do remember thinking at the time, boy is he cute, & played JFK so well, & Joe Mantega from "CM' played Dean Martin. Then when I saw him on [also saw him in "The Contender"] CSI, I go "I've seen this guy before" and the rest is history for me:cool:

rp1.jpg

JORJA..BILLY..MARG..GARY

DAYS GONE BY

The new TV GUIDE COVER some really 'sizzling' photos and a interview with these two stars, geez they're beautiful, but bare in mind this is Billy & Marg talking not Grissom and Catherine.. a whole different scenerio!

BILLY AND MARG

Courtesy of WPAP!

Last edited:
YES! They both look incredible.
Did Billy loose more weigh? He looks SOOOO good. I'm glad the beard is staying... :drool:

But, in the article, Billy and Marg are talking about their characters Catherine and Gil and about their relationship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back