William/Grissom Perfect 10 Picture thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to agree with you all, the return of the beard...and the cute 'outta bed' look he went for with his hair was hot :drool: :drool: :drool:

I do love William...

now how do I do a spoiler box I have some interesting Grissom news for the new season...about his appreance so it does go in here lol.

Source: Spoiler TV

NOTE: The Promotional Photos that were published are not actually seen on this episode.

The GSR is brief, but wonderful.
Sara appears at the end of Act II. Grissom, who, btw, looks very hot in this episode as he goes through a range of emotions we've never seen from him before (far more than in Dead Doll) has had to strip off his shirt because it's evidence. So he puts on his dark blue CSI windbreaker.

@Gravity I saw the re-run last night "boom" ;)

Hot pics again des :thumbsup:

@ bumble_bee89 I saw the spoilers on my own forum and i`m so excited to see Grissom without his shirt :drool: I send Sara somewhere else :guffaw:

Some more random caps with him and others:cool:
nogriss.png

SARA..GRISS..WARRICK

JUST GIL

GRISS AND BRASS

MORE

Hi folks

Been neglecting csifiles site for awhile - just 'cos some of the threads were getting too tedious for words - not this thread OF COURSE - but I mention it here amongst friends the Nick-finds-Warrick brigade was just ###### me off (fill in blank for yourselves!).

Anyway, came across this over on Geekfiction. Don't suppose it is real but corking Grissom anyhow!! Jorja does not look half bad either! But WP is just swoon making! Enjoy!

Hi folks

Anyway, came across this over on Geekfiction. Don't suppose it is real but corking Grissom anyhow!! Jorja does not look half bad either! But WP is just swoon making! Enjoy!

Not a fan of the whole Sara/Grissom thing but even I have to admit that was a nice manip.

They showed Jackpot today on Spike. I think we can all agree, definitely one of Grissom's best episodes. If not for the storyline, than just for the fact that it's an entire episode devoted to Grissom. He sure does look sexy in his cap.

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j301/ashlmorr3/jp48.jpg

Hi folks

Not a fan of the whole Sara/Grissom thing but even I have to admit that was a nice manip.

They showed Jackpot today on Spike. I think we can all agree, definitely one of Grissom's best episodes. If not for the storyline, than just for the fact that it's an entire episode devoted to Grissom. He sure does look sexy in his cap.

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j301/ashlmorr3/jp48.jpg
:thumbsup:I agree with that @ashlmorr3,Jackpot is one of my favorit to :drool:

Hi Rocket and nice pic. but isn't that supposed to be in the *spoiler* picture thread? which it is, but they both look incredible, her hair so cute, and she look's more sophisticated, and him ageless
|Well it wasn't promo picture or anything and it shows/spoils nothing! Turns out from a TV mag as you probably know already. So sorry. As said been bored with some of the repeating comments on some of the threads and have had lack of internet excess through the summer.

That is so gorgeous! How young and different he looks! Post more desertwind please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back