William/Grissom: Pass the Drool Bucket! Pic thread #11

Wonderful. :drool::drool:
Pass me an empty bucket for this round.

ps. just noticed, the mods changed the title and no thank yous?!? how ungrateful these crazy ladies *cough*. :lol:
Uhm, thanks mods for putting up the title ;)

e136.gif
Stupid me
a040.gif
thank you, thank you mods for changing the titel
k030.gif
(happy dance) and a bucket for x3nity
emmer.gif

Thanks for the name change Smokey!!
happy0030.gif

I think we need a mass handing out of drool buckets to christen this page now... so here you go everybody,
droolbucket2.gif
take one and pass it around. :lol:

Now Rocky, I have to say that I have many words to describe your "No Words" pics...if I could only stop drooling long enough to voice them....:devil:
thud.gif
pant.gif

Some more of our favourite bowlegged hunk...

Jeans again :drool:

Young Grissom

My Favourite Look Bearded and SEXY!!!! :devil:

Hot, Hot, Hot
g045.gif

Swoon
evilgrin0010.gif

Arms...:evil:

Thanks all, that’s all hot hotness, really like our weather here right now. Very hot summer has arrived here in my part of the globe. Everyone loves the beach right now to cool off.
Is Mr. Petersen likes/loves the beach?

The man in blue jeans.

I need a drink, really hot.

gilsgal said:
I must say that out of all the jeans pics that you posted, I love "Jeans 4" the best, solely based on it's artistic merit, of course!!! :devil::cool::rolleyes:
just speechless but :drool::drool: all the way.

Gilsgal, i like this one, where/when is that taken from?

Gilsgal My English is not so good, but I know enough words in my own language I wanna say to Billy...
Maybe try to put some in your own language so we can also learn one at a time, though English not also my mother tongue but when gilsgal would say delicious, it is definitely comprehensible. :lol:

Rocky when is this one? :drool:
I remember there was also a favorite, the one in the lake(?) lying on a boat, he's wearing jeans and nothing above. :lol: GO..

So another yumminess...

I hope I am not obvious the next one i like to see....
--->> his sexy behind.

:lol: I knew you liked pic 4 and I know why
a050.gif

Jeans 1
Jeans 2

:drool: I like youre jeans 3 gilsgal
a010.gif

I have NO idea what you're talking about Rocky...lol!!!
a050.gif
I do, however, agree with you about jeans 3, whole-heartedly...:devil::drool:

Gilsgal, i like this one, where/when is that taken from?

I'm not quite sure x3nity, but I think it's a promotional picture for Hard Promises. It certainly looks like the jeans and red shirt he was wearing in the film... And , I must say, Billy fills out those jeans wonderfully. :devil::bolian::drool:

Maybe try to put some in your own language so we can also learn one at a time, though English not also my mother tongue but when gilsgal would say delicious, it is definitely comprehensible. :lol:

Rocky when is this one? :drool:

Well I think delicious is the universally used term to describe Billy...:rolleyes::evil:

BTW: Rocky's pic is from the movie Keep the Change. There is some terrific Billy eye candy in it. ;):drool:

:drool: Again hot pics gals,I use google translator but it is not always reliable.
So if you see errors,blame google for that :lol:
My favorite jeans epi is "Jackpot" :drool:
The words beside the link is my language ( Dutch/Nederlands) :thumbsup:
Standing ( staan)
Foon ( Telefoon)
Look ( Kijken)
Leaves (bladeren)
Looking sideways ( kijkt opzij)
Camera (Fototoestel )

I love Jackpot jeans too Rocky!! Great pics!!! :drool::devil:

Just so you all don't think I've dropped off the face of the earth over the next few weeks, I thought I should let everyone know that I won't be around as we're going on vacation to Florida and we aren't taking the computers.

Have lots of Billy fun ....and I look forward to seeing a bunch of Billy pics when I get back. :bolian:

gilsgal said:
Just so you all don't think I've dropped off the face of the earth over the next few weeks, I thought I should let everyone know that I won't be around as we're going on vacation to Florida and we aren't taking the computers.
For how long? I will miss your words.
Have a great vacation, enjoy.

Take this in your back pocket.

tc

I love Jackpot jeans too Rocky!! Great pics!!! :drool::devil:

Have lots of Billy fun ....and I look forward to seeing a bunch of Billy pics when I get back. :bolian:
:thumbsup: Have fun And think of Billy :drool:

Back