William/Grissom: Of CSI & Beyond #14

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Aug 21, 2009.

1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

He Rosatrinity nice to see you here again... that ep. was "Ending Happy" hilarious:lol:, a bunch of real losers especially him, Brass was hysterical as well as Grissom, the guy just wouldn't die. And finally fell off a chair and drowned:eek: we all need a funny ep. at times~ and there was "Fur And Loathing" also hilarious, there's actually a cult in Vegas that participates in tha furry animal thing.. so bizarre, would any of you do that?

GRISSOM: "We need you to stop scritching and yiffing & take your costumes off":lol:

2. Desertwind

Although last night's CSI, was a repeat it was so alluring to see Grissom again, so good in this episode. It was right after Warricks funeral, and he was so down in the dumps. His interviewing the kid who killed [who we thought was his mom] but was his lover, who they had a child together. [he killed her] She had been his counseler in high school. The next to the last scene, where he says to Grissom "I gave her everything, and she took it all away" His always riveting expressions, so perplexed and confused by this admission:confused:. He sure is missed on the show, but I still truly believe that he'll reappear as a "guest" and it'll surprise the hell out of everybody:eek:

3. Desertwind

Some news about Billy and Gina being in Paris for the holidays, and before that London. He seems to really be inspried by Paris, and on the show Grissom is in Paris how ironic:thumbsup:

http://billypetersen.com/site/

4. gilsgal

gilsgal Lab Technician

Thanks for the news Des. It's great to hear what he's doing..lol.

So did any of you watch the press conference that Billy did while in Cannes that is posted over at WPAP?
    Now that is balm for a Billy deprived soul...45 minutes of non stop Billy goodness. *sigh* :luvlove:

5. britfan

britfan Pathologist

No, I've not seen that, yet, chuck. I'm struggling to find 45 minutes to do anything! Exam marking for Y11. Humph! It's on my Christmas wish list!

PLG said today, that the TV listings guides are out for Christmas week today, so we're gonna pour over them tomorrow to see if there is a sniff of Billy's show on 5US. Beer and Billy night. Fab!!

6. Desertwind

Rumors are rampant that Billy is doing a CSI "guest" spot, I read on another site he was seen filming with Laurence Fishburne in Vegas a few week's ago, the site is http://csi.wetpaint.com/ and the thread is called "a bit of gossip" from a fan who was in Vegas, named .. terrisunshine
    on CSI he's lecturing in Paris. Xmas in Paris how romantic and seasonal for him and his wife. I did see the video, he sure does fly around alot[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 10, 2009
  7. Desertwind

As announced on November 27, Billy is scheduled to introduce several CSI episodes over the Holiday Season on channel 5 [UK], these eps. aren't necessarily his favorites:cool:

http://billypetersen.com/site/

Courtesy of WPAP~

8. poppylvsgriss

poppylvsgriss Police Officer

Hi guys. not been on here for ages. Just needed to let you all know how Billy is looking at the min. There were the first ads on for the 'Grissoms Greatest' thing on the tv last night - and dear GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: :devil::devil::devil::devil::devil: He is stunning. Me and Britters were shocked at how stunning he actually looks at the min. I nearly fell off my sofa!! I didn't particularly like the short flat hairdo he had a couple of months back and I'm relieved to say he's grown it. Its still white. Bit more colour to his face. And a goooooooooooorgeous smattering of stubble.

Britters is going to try and get a picture up asap for you all cos you need to see him!!!!!!!! you. will. just. die.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2009
  9. Rocky11

Rocky11 CSI Level One

:drool: Did you mean this pic,It was already in the thread pic of Billy/Grissom :thumbsup:
    [​IMG]

10. britfan

britfan Pathologist

Yes!! That's it! Groan!!!!! well done, Rocky! How fab does he look there?!?!?

11. Rocky11

Rocky11 CSI Level One

[​IMG] Its to much for me [​IMG] cant sleep anymore Britfan :guffaw:

12. Desertwind

That is a great photo of him, and hope he's having fun in Paris, who wouldn't?, thank's Rocky:bolian:

13. britfan

britfan Pathologist

There was another trailer on earlier, talking about how Grissom is the sort of guy you would avoid at lunch because, 'He's weird! Stay away from that guy!' And that's how Billy wanted him to be! The other one on last night is about CSI being about solving puzzles. 'The more bizarre the puzzle, the more he becomes engaged.' Growl!! Nice close up of his lips which I tried to photo but it's a bit blurry! You can tell who it is though! OOH!! It's on again now, as I type!! Grrrrrrrrrr!

I've taken a couple of pics off the screen which aren't great, but it's a lovely new bit of Billyness that us Brits can share with you guys for once! I'll put them on the pics thread.

Done it. They're OK. Not fabulous, but ok.

14. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

What's this I hear? Could it be? The beard is coming back?:eek: Well, at least from that pic (and the ones from britfan in the pic thread;)) it seems to be.:D Man, oh man, is that stubble extremely sexy on him or what?!:drool: I love it! Oh, and is that a hint of curls I see? I'm thinking I need to make a visit to the UK lol. Are they still showing all the Billyness/Grissomness over there?

15. britfan

britfan Pathologist

It's caused a power surge of hormones this side of the Atlantic, I can tell you!! :lol::lol::lol: Yorkshire is awash with them after these trailers began running!

There seems to be a new one every night. A third one came on during CSI New York. Didn't catch that one on DVD to take stills from, but Iwill!

Not normally a HUGE fan of the beard, but there is just something about the stubble on these trailers which is doing it for me! What. A. Man!:devil::devil::devil: