William/Grissom HOTT Picture Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: William/Grissom HOTT Picture Thread #4

His hair if gorgeous- so thick and curly, and his neckline- so perfect, like the rest of him- :p Today one of my customers said about him "he has an "AIR" that's unbeatable"- and so we chatted about him and CSI for about 10 minutes- :pand I gave her the site info. she might sign up-- nice to be working, and find another Billy fan ;)I'ts exciting

1112385859-00.jpg
SO BEAUTIFUL :p

He's so hot in Gunshy... thanks for Hard Promises, Rocky, I already maded a video with it!! Far Away by Nickelback..

Okay, well, I drawed Billy for .. actually nothing, it was my freetime and it really díd turn out okay, but the glasses and the hand were a little but.. messed up.. and still are but the rest is fine.. I got some great comments on this one.. William Petersen aka Gil Grissom

For me, I love this picture, I think you can see whý..I love his muscles and the tanktop.. :rolleyes:

I need to remind my sister to order Gunshy for me, she still needs to order some WP movies for me since my birthday, she promised..so, what are good Billy movies?

Thank you, I really appreciate it and I know, but I wouldn't go that far since I'm still a kid and should be innocent so.. shh....I didn't say a thing ;)

Lieke said:
..so, what are good Billy movies?
One I discovered recently is The Staircase, and it instantly became my favourite! It's a really beautiful movie, set in 1876, and Billy plays a carpenter working in a convent, so absolutely no hanky panky! :lol:

Here are a few pics for your viewing pleasure!

Nice drawing Lieke wished I could do that ;) some more of "Gunshy" I've seen this movie about 1/2 dozen times :p I love the way he poured back the straight shots of boos- so realistic- like I'm sure he's done that before, and when Meatloaf was beating him up- and the other guy saved him- :mad: and his and Diane Lane's chemistry- :p she still look's the same :eek:-also if your interested there's a "collage" of "Gunshy" over in the "fan-art" section- big poster ;)

MMMMM-KISSES

LUCKY WOMAN

hey, get outta there, it's my turn! Let's all line up to take turns taking her place <g>

One I discovered recently is The Staircase, and it instantly became my favourite! It's a really beautiful movie, set in 1876, and Billy plays a carpenter working in a convent, so absolutely no hanky panky!

Here are a few pics for your viewing pleasure!
Oh my GOD! Could he get any HOTTER???

:eek: :eek: :eek:

RocketScientist said:
Oh my GOD! Could he get any HOTTER???

:eek: :eek: :eek:
I have absolutely no idea... He was :eek: :eek: when he was young, and then he was :eek: :eek: :eek: at the beginning of season 1, and then, The Beard!!! :devil: :devil: :devil:

Well, maybe the answer is yes... ;) We'll have to wait and see, I guess... :D

I can't be his wife- but I sure wished I was Jorja Fox-she's such a great actress- cause if I didn't know better, I'd think she was for sure in love with him-- :p I'd even be content to be a stage hand-and just hang around and watch him---bring him his coffee- or what ever else he wanted :devil:

csiguide.jpg

oooh yeah is there a job that involves dressing and undressing and sponging him down after a long hot day? :devil:<ggl>

:D perhaps he can use a masseur :lol: I`m good in that :lol: I take his whole body :devil: every part of it :eek: oh yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back