William/Grissom HOTT Picture Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: William/Grissom HOTT Picture Thread #4

I forgot the curly hair too... but I'm very curly too. Would we stick together like velcro in the heat of the moment? :lol: There are definitely worse scenarios I suppose! Blimey, imagine being stuck to him all the time! *drools.* Oh ho, looks like my front room is becoming a swimming pool of drool again tonight!

Is that a blanket in front of him or something? *would roll in it with him if he liked*

Mel23 said:
Is that a blanket in front of him or something? *would roll in it with him if he liked*
Yes it's a blanket, it's from the alternated ending of TLaDiLA. He's in a safe house belonging to the Secret Service in Alaska. I think you need a blanket to keep you warm there, except, that is, if you're with him.... :devil: Mmmm, rolling around in a blanket with the man of my dreams? MOM, that's an interesting idea! :eek:

britfan said:
Oh ho, looks like my front room is becoming a swimming pool of drool again tonight!
A side effect of so much hottness, no doubt... ;)

You are SO behind me in the queue to roll with him in the blanket! No pushing in! Wait your turn! :lol:

Just watching Grave Danger - 'They won't bite... much.' The man is a walking double entendre! I don't bite - just lick! :D

OK, I'll wait my turn. But not for too long! I give you, er, 2 days... Is that enough?

Can I have him back again when you've finished? I always share as long as I get my stuff back! :D :lol:

I can't guarantee how much will be left of him or what use he'll be to you after two days though!! :devil: :devil: :devil:!!!

Oh, I have an idea: we each take a part of him, and then we switch places... Think that's a good way to share?

OOOOHH!!! Loving your work GGgirl1! That's a very good way to share! :lol: Might some other posters on this forum want to join us though? How can we divide him up? If you had to have only ONE piece of Billy/Grissom, which part would you want? This could be interesting! All of him in a tux/t-shirt/baseball cap is an illegal move though! :devil: :D :lol:!

I think It would be his smile for me. With or without beard... not choosy!

Mmmm... (thinking) I better not answer that question... :devil: Or, I'll settle for the wonderful blue eyes! :D

I had the same thought too! :devil: What smutmeisters we are! :lol:

:lol: Agreed! :D

Er, aren't we supposed to post pictures of him here? So, to go back on track, I'll share this one... ;)

*Walks in, Gives "the" look, walks back out* (nuff said). :)

Er, aren't we supposed to post pictures of him here? So, to go back on track, I'll share this one...

Hey ... does that make you wonder where he keeps his *ahem* golf balls????

Oh and as this is picture thread, I came across this photo recently - lovely!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back