William/Grissom HOTT Picture Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: William/Grissom HOTT Picture Thread #4

Of course he was, GGgirl1 - the size of his 'fish.' :lol: Mel23, that is a lush picture. Thank you. Made my day.

oh, des, do you really thinnk it's that bad? well ok, i agree his most arodable haircut was the wet-like curly curls in Burden of Proof, but i like this one as well. the curls are still present there. i like it. and i like the new pics :D he looks great. i'm so happy :) YAY for no beard :)

could any of you lovely people put a pic up of him with his baseball cap back to front = cuteness itself!!!

thanks!

Aaaaah Jackpot and Formalities pics
bigsmile3.gif

Thank you!!
LoveHearts.gif

I think BP's hair is very short. :eek: Thank god it doesn't look like GE. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Here's a cute back-to-front:

beast2.jpg

OK, it's not Grissom but it works for me. :p

You know i am kinda getting used to the no beard thing, slowly lol! But i have to say i actually like him with his hair short, @orgasmicbilly that picture is hot, oh i love the lip thing he does!

:D :devil: :p

WP_Rocks_MY_World said:
Here's a cute back-to-front:

OK, it's not Grissom but it works for me. :p

thank you!! made my day!! works for me aswell. any billy is fine by me ...look at his little curls. swoon... :D

poppylvsgriss said:
look at his little curls. swoon... :D
*SIGH* yes. The Curls.

First there was TD, then there was TB, then there was TD again, and now there's TC :D

I like the grey hair btw. I want them to stop dying his hair. Grey hair are sexy -and I'm not the only one to think that ;)

------------------------------

I have the IMMMMMMMMMENNNNNSE pleasure to announce the winner of our 'Beard VS no beard: Hottest profile EVER' poll :devil:

DRUMROLL
music-playingdrums1.gif

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Beeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaard!!

This only confirms what we all knew from the start ... this guy is DEFINTELY TUXIC !! And that's why we love him, isn't it? :D :cool:

if it was supposed to be grissom with a backward cap and a camera - it works britfan :D

YAY for the best profile, though i didn't vote for it ;) you did awesome job GF, what would we do without you? :lol:

orgasmicbilly, very nice pic! I wanna stroke his cheek... :devil: And I agree: hurray for grey hair!!! But it's too short for my taste (that's the rebel in me talking...).

GF, yes, we forgot The Curls! How could we!!! (adding it to the dictionary). And yeah for TUXICBILLY in Formalities!

britfan, congrats! You did it, girl!!! :D More! More! More! (How do you like it, how do you like it...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back