William/Grissom HOTT Picture Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOH-LA-LA-- :p I just re-watched 'Hard Promises" and they had alot of "butt" shots- so either the camera guy liked his rear, or he does, or his partner Cynthia thought it would be a good idea-he gives a whole new meaning to tight jeans---- geez he's adorable in this--- his personailty is similiar to 'Long Gone" so rowdy-and untamed--drinking straight shots of Tequila :p

NO SHIRT

MOM!!! *sings* BOOM BOOM BOOM *ends singing* There's actually a song that starts off like that. And It's actually a cool song too. I forgot who sings the song though!!!!
But these PICS *DROOLS* Are awesome!!!
Adzix I'm happy to be an inspiration to YA!!
THE ARM IS THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN. We'll on CSI because he doesn't show much skin on the show anyways so when those arms come out. *sighs* You have to enjoy the moment.

GrissoomFREAK: I understand how you feel. I Love TB. But I think if he's happy with TD than Let him do what he wants to do. :D

Sure. Although I'm a BAA, I don't mind The Dimple ;) And I'm in love with Grissom beard or no beard. He oozes HOTTNESS out of every pore. I like his mind. His humor. His pout. His coolness. His wit. His ice melting blue eyes. I like the way he walks -sssssexy! His hands -I admit it, I DO have a thing with hands, eh nobody's perfect :lol:

He's here this season -2 episodes is nothing after all, that's what matters most, right? :cool:
That tight shirt is just TOOOOO MUCH
sarcastic-fainting.gif

Gives new meaning to wearing glasses can be sexy :D It IS SEXY. Period :eek: :eek:

MOM! Looks like Da Beard is gone for good :(

Nice butt huh I mean, huh nice shot! :D

Rocky11 said:
and
Is it his biceps that we see? :eek: YEAH! It IS his biceps!! IT IS! IT IS! Woo-Hoo!! LOL Veeeeeeery nice biceps, I must say :D :p

I love that shirt :D

He looks sexy on the group pic, too. Baggy jeans. Fit him pretty well. But well remember he looks good in anything ... as well as in nothing at all :p :devil:

Got ourselves a new word :D

BLAST = Boyish Looks Amazingly Sexy Tush :lol: :lol:

Initially, I never meant to use 'tush', but that's the only word I found that begins with a -t -plus it's true, he's got one sexy tush, so :lol:

Awww, thanks a lot, Jazzfan!
Great pics! Had never seen these before :eek: When were they taken?

My fave is the third one, 'Time to eat' :D

Sweet pictures, jazzfan! Never seen them before either...

Please see what I just posted here, and let me know what you think, OK? Personally, I like them very much! :)

Eric Szmanda hosted a cooking class in March with Jill Prescott and had the cast over for the class.

Rocky11 also posted some pics a few posts back. :cool:

Here is a link to more photos. Note: it takes a while to load on dial-up. :confused:

cooking class

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back