William/Grissom HOTT Pic Thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did someone mention PEANUT BUTTER???

bf63.jpg

YYUUMMMYYY

*dies* hhunter, you've officially made this day the best day ever!! :lol: A Billy birthday AND peanut butter! *sigh* you get an extra piece of cake for that ;)

that would be funny if it actually was the picture thread shutting down TALK CSI
:lol: :D

great pics ebuzz
I'm off for a week on vacation
post lots of great pics when I'm gone !!!

ebuzz55 said:
Testing 1 2 3

Courtsey of gglovebug.
bow.gif

GORGEOUS, thank's their awesome. he's so "HOTT' loved that scene, his eye contact. rivetng.. thank's ebuzz and gglovebug here's another article in the latest TV Guide, funny and NOT!!!on the comparsion :eek:

IS IT JUST ME from writer Rochelle D.. Thomas

IS GRISSOM STARTING TO LOOK MORE LIKE WOLF BLITZER?

When CSI's lead investiagator returned to Las Vegas from hid bugged-out sabbitical, the much-debated beard ws back...only with a bit more grey. But I liked the look. It was a "Grissom meets Sean Connery in "The Rock" kind of hot!! (Helllooo, Grissom) The day after the episode aired, I was talking to a co-worker about it when it dawned on me that one of the reasons I prefer Mountain Man Grissom over Clean-Shaven Grissom, is because it look's like he visited Wolf Blitzer's barber. And the truth be told, I'd go newsgroupie in Blitzer's Situation Room, but...warning, yet another TMI moment approaches...only if Blitzer let me comb (or brush) his beard YUCK, and then the teasing from my co-workers began!!

What do you girls think.. no way.. PLEASE :(

blitzer.jpg

csi5-1.jpg

Grissom is way hotter with or with out the beard
I'm heading out now

Have fun I'll see you ladies in a week
don't crash the site again :lol: :)

Wolf Blitzer? They've got to be kidding. :rolleyes:

The shaving scene is the hottest thing to grace my TV screen since the pin-me-down scene in IE, but boy, am I going to miss that beard. The man just looks hot with a fuzzy face.

*sigh*

AHH, just go bi-facial.. it won't hurt :D it is what it is.. either he wants it off, his girlfriend wants it off, or his real life wife, or all of the before mentioned ;)

ONE MORE TIME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back