happybirthdaysmiley.gif
Heather
happybirthdaysmiley.gif

Just for you!
bigsmile3.gif

ebuzz55 said:
WP_Rocks_MY_World said:
Ebuzz, that pic is on my desktop!
GMTA. :D Mine too. Even if I change for a few days I always go back to it.

Me too! :lol: I'm always changing to Grey's Anatomy, 24, The OC or Lady H/Gil ......then I just end up with DaMan with DaHot Beard again.
LoveHearts.gif

----------------
Then_n_Now.jpg

Thanks WPRMW and I think I have more cake to share...

I do love the beard, the dark beard and the pucker too

MMMMM nice :devil:
:D

:lol: sure thing MacsGirlMel

Caption:
Gina: Obviously, I can't take you out in public anymore! These women won't stop staring!
Billy: I can't help it that I'm so darn good looking!
(look! he's even carrying a water bottle, just in case he needs to douse himself if he gets too hot!)

grissoms_gurl said:
:lol: sure thing MacsGirlMel

Caption:
Gina: Obviously, I can't take you out in public anymore! These women won't stop staring!
Billy: I can't help it that I'm so darn good looking!
(look! he's even carrying a water bottle, just in case he needs to douse himself if he gets too hot!)

:lol: :lol: :lol: So funny.. I love it!!! excatly..here's one of him from 2006 at the PCA awards show.. talk about posing.. :pand lurking in the background.. the Brass man :D

MARG AND BILLY

Mmmmm! Yummy :)

lol there was this part of one Angel episode with three like higher being type women and they'd keep saying "Mmm...Angel..." I think we can have one of our own lol...Mmm...Billy...or Mmm....Grissom hehehe

Thanks for making my very early morning wonderful ladies! I've been sick for several days and coming back to the thread to see such lucious pics is comforting! I have to go back to work today :( I got a guilt trip from my boss to come back when i have a doctor's note that i dont have to go....so i'm going :rolleyes:

On another note, I did get my three DVD's the other day and was able to watch "The Staircase" today...this is my fav pic of him from that movie and maybe its helping me heal :D

Thanks again ladies, keep up the great pics!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back