William/Grissom Hot Pics Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
and i cannot wait until caps from the upcoming eps ;) i'm terribly excited and also sad cuz the season's almost over.

I can't believe it's gone so fast. What am I going to do over the hols with no G. :eek:

Howsabout my little hottest pics of each episode list(HPOEL) :lol: Got to find a better name. :lol:

It's season 5 now. :D

1. Viva Las Vegas
2. Down the Drain Only G could make them specs zexy. :lol: Me...I look like an idiot. :(
3. Harvest
4. Crows Feet
5. Swap Meet
6. What's Eating Gilbert Grissom?
A different one from What's eating GG, I couldn't choose, plus the fact that 80% of the other photos are with specs on :lol:

Voila. :D

Hey, Destiny I know you'll select something that befits this extrodinary actor ;) I'm real burnt-out on 'HOTTNESS' it needs a rest.. he's so much more than that! ;) and I watched 'SWAP MEET' a couple of nights ago.. some comedic scenes in this one too, him and Greg :D their expressions are priceless.. and big welcome back to our buddy grissoms_gurl moving YUCK :(

TEA FOR SARA

SO SERIOUS

WALKING AND TALKING ABOUT THE CASE

egg those are great. You had a sunglasses theme going for a while. GOSH he's hot in shades :cool:

desertwind I LOVED Swap Meet so funny, my husband and I giggled through the whole thing :lol:

Here's a couple of random pics. of him.. on the other WP thread about him going 'fishing' ;) he loves the water ;)3 liitle pictures.. is this OK Destiny? thank's TallyHo I adjusted these ;)

SMOKING
FISHING
SEXY
licklips.gif

i think this is one of the sweetest pics of him ... like. ever.

i mean, you look at this pic, and the ONLY reaction possible is ... awwww.

desertwind said:
Here's a couple of random pics. of him.. on the other WP thread about him going 'fishing' ;) he loves the water ;)3 liitle pictures.. is this OK Destiny?

As stated in the Help Guide, as far as posting of images is concerned it is 1 Large pic 400x400,or 2 Medium pics 130x130, or 3 Small pics 115x115. Anything larger then the max size should be put into links.

If you're still able to do so, please edit the images accordingly. Thank you.

egg those are great. You had a sunglasses theme going for a while. GOSH he's hot in shades
I know! :lol: I think it's because the lighting is better outside. It's quite gloomy in the lab during season 5 if you notice. So whilst outside, especially in Vegas, not so much England lol, you wear shades. ;)
I love his shades too. They are soooo zexy, perfect size for his face shape. I can't wear sunglasses, I just look strange. :(
desertwind I LOVED Swap Meet so funny, my husband and I giggled through the whole thing
:eek: Private joke hhunter? ;)

He looks great in pretty much any type of clothing doesn't he?
Cowboy hat
Cigar accessory and sweat :lol:
Does he even need clothes?

:D

egg yes, he does look MY-T-FINE in the pictures

and no it's not an inside joke, I just thought most of Swap Meet was funny :lol: especially the **achem** things he pulled out of the dishwasher... **achem**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back