William/Grissom Hot Pics Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup its 2016, we (the uk) got the 2012 games! woot. I wonder what he sounds like on the phone, is it just me or does a mans voice sound even sexier on the phone?! Jeez, I really am wierd as Britfan and Poppylvsgriss will be happy to confirm lol.

His voice is like honey over rough rocks, brilliant quote. Not about Billy but applies so well.

I found another one from "RAT PACK' wow..1998 he was so good in this, the Boston accent! perfection.. I'm still overwhelmed by his acting, such a pro. he can play anything or anyone!

rp1.jpg

An another one form "THE STAIRCASE" also in '98' with his beard

sc7.jpg

Oh, that's awesome. that look. so come hither :p and on kissing his leading ladies.. here's one from "GUNSHY" with Diane Lane..how did she NOT fall in love with him, or did she?

OOOOHHH

desertwind said:
Oh, that's awesome. that look. so come hither :p and on kissing his leading ladies.. here's one from "GUNSHY" with Diane Lane..how did she NOT fall in love with him, or did she?
I would have.

I mean, HOW can you say no to this guy ? :D

It's not just the looks, he just seems like a nice, funny, smart guy. Ahhh perfection personified right there I tell thee!

Virology - I wish we could, another thing is that it looks like Mint Choc Chip which is my absolute favourite flavour. I swear Billy Petersen was born to tease me.

mmmm getting over the bathrobe and ice cream scene from The Rat Pack
NICE

and he did do a fantastic job as JFK I thought :)

He did. And yeah, I remember the ice cream scene -I coul never look at pistachio the same way again :p

But the teeth were VERY disturbing :eek:

hhunter - you wanted to get over the bathrobe? I wanted to get under it! :devil:

Yeah I saw pics of him in that and his teeth, eeek way to white.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back