"Wild Life" Discussion *SPOILERS*

Smokey

Nickaholic
Episode Title: 'Wild Life'
Episode Number: 1109
Synopsis: "A man's fatal fall from a hotel balcony launches the CSIs into an investigation to determine if his death was suicide or the result of foul play."
Original Airdate
: November 18, 2010

Written By
: Melissa R Byer and Treena Hancock
Directed By: Charles Haid

Guest Stars:

• Alex Carter as Detective Vartann
  • Brian D. Johnson as Brad Malone
  • Damon Harriman as Dwayne Simpson
  • Leonard Roberts as Kyle Decker
  • Jennifer Aspen as Stacy Cano
  • Leisha Hailey as Dana Carlston
  • Briana Lane as Maddie
  • Susan Park as Paige
  • Lauren Gottlieb as Suzanne

It'll be great to see Leisha Hailey again - this time without all the body hair, and hopefully with a decent-sized role!

It looks like a few other returnees as well:
Brian Johnson was in "dead ringer" and Jennifer Aspen was in "fight night"

It sounds like it's a one-case show again. That's getting very monotonous!

It sounds like it's a one-case show again. That's getting very monotonous!

They are, very much so. But I'm fairly hopeful that this isn't one of them. The scene that Greg/Sara/Brass are shown at in the promo pics looks quite different from the one Catherine/Nick/Ray/Vartann are at. Also, the guest star descriptions posted earlier sound like two different cases.

The two case episodes usually just are better. Glad to see Sara and Greg working a case together then.

This sounds like a funny episode. :lol:

The preview with Catherine getting on Ray's lap looks like a fun part of the episode!

Glad to see Sara and Greg working a case together. :)

What does Cath stradling Ray, have to do with an investigation, what kind of crime scene is this, unless their play acting for whatever reason? She look's happy and 'living dangerously':eek:

Here's a little sneak-peak clip. Beware this is CBS (haven't found it anywhere else yet!). We scare Nick, Langston & Vartann just a tad in it. :guffaw:

Wild Life clip

Susan

Thank's again blackflag creepy, scary. I've never seen Ray working with Vartann, is this a first? Nick must have a heart of steel:vulcan: This look's so intriguing and intense..GO CSI:bolian:

Thanks vegaslights I have absoutely no memory of Vartann even being in this ep. I remember alot of Ray and Nick and Ray and Sara, I'll have to re-watch this one:confused:

Back