Why is This? Your Theories

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Clarrisani, Jun 13, 2007.

1. Serenity

Serenity Coroner

I wouldn't say that Greg was completely 'unaffected' by Nick's plight in Grave Danger, you've just got to look in his eyes at the end scene as the ambulance drives away. Yeah, I do think he went on to automatic pilot a bit, but I think he was internalising it all. If we'd been allowed some aftermath, we might have seen just how each character processed the incident once the panic was over. It's a shame we missed out on that.

I also don't think Nick particularly 'reached out' for Catherine (Warrick yes), she just pushed herself into the ambulance.

I do agree that it's laziness on the part of the writers just using the same pairings over and over again, and I do think that the show has suffered slightly for that. One of the things I loved about the show in the early days was all the different character interaction.

I'd even love a case worked by Warrick, Greg and Nick together. Their scene in 'Room Service' in the DNA lab was cracking.