Why do you watch?

A few years ago, and now it feels more like a trillion years ago, lol, I fell in love with a SciFi show called the X-Files, after it met its death in the 9th season, there was really no interest in watching any other show, until CSI. This show obsessed me. It doesn't matter how many times I see an ep and now that its in syndication I watch it every nite on Spike TV. There is no other show like it. Its so intelligent and real, just what I was looking for. After that came Miami then N Y, I watch them also, but not with the same intensity of CSI. The original and always the best. Peace....

I watch CSI because of the balance the entire cast has with one another. :)

And, okay... for teh hotnesses too (George, Gary, Eric, Billy.. hats off to you.) ;)

What I liked from the start about CSI were the plots and how one small thing (a piece of evidence) can lead on to much larger things. I love the puzzles in every show.

The episodes are always really well written and I think that the characters on the show are the most believable ones I've seen in a long time.

No offense, but I find that sad. There is so much more to the show!
It's ok to like it. But to watch the show just for that? What if they break up?
So many other shows are less deep than CSI and have a million relationsahips. Why not watch 'The bold and the beautiful'.?
That is just my opinion though.

i really like csi because it just amazes me everytime i watch it.. just how they solve their cases and how they think.. with their techniques and equipments.
the cast also contributes a lot. how they work together amazes me too..

to make things short.. the show is amazing!
i hope that came up the way i wanted too.

Plots and to see if Warrick will make a move on Cath. :lol: Pretty much it.

Ooo and to see recurring characters. *cough*Lady Heather*cough*

i really like the character and the chemistry and backgrounds that they have. also i want 2 b a csi when im older so i get 2 see a more dramatic version of what it would be like. everyone i know says im csi mad :lol: i cant help it though!!

I started to watch CSI like.. 2 years ago and that's the best show I have ever seen, honestly. I like it for drama, plot, characters and the way they're making it. And for GSR of course, lol. I'm also a big fan of science so that's something for me I guess :D

OMG! beacause of dead bodies, YoBling, Catherine *yay*, Grissom's strange ideas and he's brilliant spechees and many, many things....

actually the first time i watched it was because my mum said i might learn something from it (i want to be a forensic scienist) and wahey i loved it! i like the stories the fact we get to solve it with the cast the cast themselves who are amazing and you gotta love the lil romances goin on! so sweet! but yea i just love it coz its a great show really

I love the science in the show, I love Forensics, I love the storylines. And offcourse I watch because of George Eads.. :D

Well i started watching it cause of the forensics science. It just amazed me. But once i watched it i love the characters. They are all unique in their own way and i havent seen no other characters like that in any other show so now i watch mostly cause of the characters....and GSR :rolleyes: ....and JORJA :p

Back