Who would you want to process you if you were murdered?

I picked Alexx because it makes sense. I'd certainly want her to do my autopsy anyway.

Calleigh and Ryan can hang out in the background and help her :)

:rolleyes:This is the strangest topic I've seen to date. I can't even wrap my fuzzy brain around it enough to make a response of any kind. Sorry about that. I tried; it's not working.

:eek:For those of you than can, go for it!!

If I was dead, Alexx and Calleigh. If I was a victim and alive Calleigh. So we could form a instant bond and become life long best friends.

Well yeah we all are like stating the obvious because Alexx is GONNA process you no matter what but the other would casually come in like Calleigh if you were shot, H if something was different, stuff like that!

No contest, Speed all the way baby! I'd prefer it if I was alive-very alive, if ya know what I mean :devil:-but still, Speed touching my body-be it dead pr no-would be a logvely treat! :lol:

mjszud said:
definately Natalia, alexx, or calleigh. I would't want the boys having to check out my dead hideous body! Suppose they had to fish me out of the everglades or something- ewww!

I agree! If I never got the chance to meet Ryan or Delko or one of the guys, I wouldn't want our first meeting to involve me being a victim lying in the everglades. For that I choose Alexx.

since im dead the most logical person to process me would be alexx since she is the m.e.
but if ryan, speed, or eric were touching me i'd defenitly wanna be alive! =)

Back