Who would you want to process you if you were murdered?

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Need4Speed, Jul 9, 2007.

1. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

2. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

I would want Alexx to process my body. She seems to know everything and would help to catch my killer which would be of comfort to my family. Her talking to my body might be comforting to my spirit if it remained near my body for awhile.

3. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Alexx is the only logical person to process a dead body. The others would be processing the crime scene.

4. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

I really wouldn't want any of them touching my dead body, but guess the more logical choice is Alexx since she processes them. I would want to be a alive if Eric was touching me. :p

5. EmeraldEyes06

EmeraldEyes06 Lab Technician

I'd like Alexx to process me in the autopsy theatre, because I know she would take care of me and be compassionate towards my death. She'd be saying 'Who did this to you, sugar?' and I find that real tenderness touching.
    But if Horatio were to touch a part of me pointing out an injury, I wouldn't mind!! :) Or if Calleigh had to extract a bullet out of me, that'd be okay too. :)

6. HoratioStalker

HoratioStalker CSI Level One

I'd want Alexx to process me, since she's the ME with a heart, and I think Calleigh and Ryan or Natalia and Ryan depending on how I was killed. Calleigh for bullets, of course, and Natalia because she seems to have a good eye for details.

7. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

I would want Alexx too. She's so sweet and caring. the only reason I put the others is because i've seen most of them processing bodies for trace and stuff in other eps. and I'd want to be alive if Speed, Ryan, H, or Eric were going to touch me :devil: but you know...some people like to be different and choose people other than Alexx.

8. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

I have notice the picture suggesting T.A.P.S be called. That would be hilarious if the lab was haunted and they had T.A.P.S investigate. :lol: I don't mean a brief appearance.

9. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

haha..yes it would!! and i know the perfect ghost!! Speed's ghost!!! it would be hilarious!!! but anyways back on topic......

10. animequeen23

animequeen23 Witness

I'd like Alexx to process my body, then Eric, Ryan and Calleigh different parts of me...

11. mjszud

mjszud Captain

definately Natalia, alexx, or calleigh. I would't want the boys having to check out my dead hideous body! Suppose they had to fish me out of the everglades or something- ewww!

12. patluver144

patluver144 Police Officer

I agree with Alexx processing me cause she always cares so much for her victims! But I wouldn't mind Eric there seeing me die on my death bed and saying "Stay with me Katie, come fight it your a strong girl!" :devil: :lol:

13. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

oh yeah, that would be nice! Speed would be ok too :devil: it would be nice to have someone that sexy be the last thing you see :devil:

14. csimiamiadict

csimiamiadict Hit and Run

People could look at my parts sepretly, but Ryan gets my torso :devil:

15. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

What a weird thread(talking about being processed if you're murdered), but I must contribute :D
    Alexx definatly, Ryan can watch/help though :)