Who would you want back?

If i could pick anyone to come back it would have to be Grissom. I still watch csi without him but its not quite the same anymore. I know this is slightly off topic but..
Sara's coming back so Grissom should come with her!!

GRISSOM as well, and Warrick, he's so awesome and we've got the charming Sara back so YIPEE:thumbsup:

in CSI LV: Grissom, Warrick, Sara and Sofia
I like the most the team from about 5 or 6 season...

in CSI NY: Aidan (but without taking Lindsay back - I like them both and since they are totally different I think there would be possible to have them both at the same time), Angell (she was fine character but what's even more I enjoy watching Flack happy and totally in love), Peyton (because of her lovely British :adore: accent but I don't want her to be a couple with Mac again), Jane (she has lovely accent too! and she makes Mac so nicely shy...) and Reed (but not as regular, only in few epis)

oh and I don't watch CSI Miami

CSI NY: Angell, Aiden
CSI: Warrick, Grissom, and Sofia
CSI MAIMI: Speedle and Megan (Kim Delaney from first season)

Csi: Grissom
Csi NY: Louie, would really like to know what happened to him, if he recovered or what. Ella, would like to see if she really got some help or if she is still as crazy as before.

i'm gonna say Angell from NY. one of the best and sexiest characters to grace TV in a long time. the NY writers and PTB for the show must have been out of their minds to let Emmanuelle go to me she's one of the best actresses around.

maybe the writers can pull what i call an "Alias" move and say it wasn't true at all that Angell didn't die and then have her come back out of nowhere.... anyone that has ever watched "Alias" or loves it as much as i do understands this concept lol.

Back