Who would you want back?

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by MacTaylor333, Mar 24, 2009.

1. MacTaylor333

MacTaylor333 Hit and Run

If you could bring anyone back, who would it be. Even if there dead.

Frankly, I would bring Warrick back, even if it's in a flash back.

2. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Bringing Aiden back on NY would be potential jump-the-shark material, but there are a few recurring characters I'd like to see again - namely Kaile Maka, Chad the lab tech, Detective Vicaro and Dr Giles. They were all good, interesting characters with potential that could be brought back easily - they're also people I don't think will be back.

As for people who could be back that I'd like to see - Sam Flack, Reed Garrett, Louie (I think I need to give up on that one) and Rikki Sandoval. Their main contribution would be through their interaction with a main character, but even as individuals, I think they have some good potential.

I'd also love to see a one-off (or two or three-off :p) appearance from Dr Zao and perhaps the former Deputy Inspector, Stanton Gerrard (it would be interesting to see where things went after he killed the man who raped his daughter). It would also be interesting to see Gavin Moran (Flack's old mentor) come back for an episode.

I'm sure I'm forgetting some, but those are the ones I can think of. :)

3. miss_blue

miss_blue Lab Technician

I would like to see Aiden again. The only way to have her back is by bringing her in a flashback, which I very much doubt it will happen.

Also, like Fay said, Louie? Is he still in a coma? Is he dead? Alive and kicking? What's the deal there?

4. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

While it would be good to see Speedle, Aiden, Warrick, and other regulars come back, I didn't care for the hallucination method that Miami used. It would be better as a flashback to some past case or event.

I would likle to see Zephyr, the magician in Abra Cadaver, come back since he was getting ready to unlock the cuffs in the squad car as he was being hauled away. I would like to see at least one regular criminal come back maybe once a year or so, the way Wo Fat on Hawaii Five-0, Loveless on Wild Wild West, or Harry Mudd on Star Trek used to do. Millander seemed to be a good possibility until he died.

Edited to add: Thanks to TML for reminding me (posted below) about Megan Donner. I always liked Kim Delaney on other shows and would like to see her back. Also Adell Sevilla, played by Wanda de Jesus. Both characters mysteriously disappeared but were not killed off, so it should not be hard to get them back.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2009
  5. TML

TML Hit and Run

There were several characters in CSI Miami that disappeared after the first three seasons or so. Among the ones I would like to see resurface are: Megan Donner, Adell Sevilla, Tyler Jensen, Sam Belmontes, Aaron Peters, Joseph Kayle, and Cynthia Wells.

6. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

AIDEN! Yes, definitely her. I still haven't given up my dream (or should I call it obsession/hallucination) that she's somewhere in a witness protection programme. Come on, she wouldn't have been that stupid going after that guy on her own. As you can see I'm still traumatised by her death.

Warrick for sure. Haven't seen any episodes of S9 but I sure (will) miss him.

The British DNA tech in NY (can't remember her name), Chad and Detective Maka.

I want more Lady Heather and what happened to Jacquie and where is BOBBY D???

Almost forgot Sofia! Where's she? Since there hasn't been any explanations there's still hope ...

Last edited: Mar 25, 2009
  7. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Mandy is now the print tech.

I'd love to see Warrick back. I really, really wish they hadn't killed him off.

8. MacTaylor333

MacTaylor333 Hit and Run

The British lab tech is named Jane.

I do want to know what happened with Bobby.

Gary Dourdan was kicked off the show, cause he got into trouble with drugs.

I want to know why a lot of people are there and then disappear without any explanation.

9. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

I would love to see more of BOBBY! I seriously want to know what happened with him. The last episode I remember seeing him in was You Kill Me.

I also would love to see Megan Donner come back. I don't care how, but it would be cool to see her again.

10. Yumi696

Yumi696 Rookie

~Aiden- She'd make a much better pairing with Danny. And plus, she was such an amazing part of the team.
    ~Louie- Seriously, what happened??? TPTB, work on your continuity!!
    ~Warrick- Haven't watched CSI lately, but I loved Warrick. I read on Wikipedia that he died, and I was like, WHAT??? :eek:
    ~Sam- A great potential storyline, dropped yet again. What has TPTB been thinking?
    ~Rikki- Why did Rikki have to leave? If she didn't leave, then DL wouldn't have happened. Plus, Danny/Rikki had more chemistry in one scene than DL have had in all the seasons they've been together.
    ~Speed- I've never actually watched CSI: Miami, but I'm understand that he was apparently a great character. ;) And plus, I've read Speed/Danny fanfiction. :3

11. bgnogan

bgnogan Hit and Run

Yeah, I also liked Megan. It'd be cool to see her again. I also miss Speed a whole lot.

But if I had to pick one, It would definitely be Warrick. CSI is still good, but it just isn't as good without him there. Him and Nick made such a great team.:(

IMO killing him was an extremely bad decision! He should've just left(to get his head together, for a fresh start etc...) I think they're gonna regret killing him off.

12. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Aiden on NY. She really fit the show and was a total New Yorker. Plus I liked her chemistry with the other members especially Danny (I don't mean romantic-wise).

13. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Who would you want back? Mmm, Warrick isn't my favorite, but I like him with Nick (As a friendship, not as a couple.) They were such great friend and they shouldn't killed him off, they should left him get some help.

I like to see Bobby again and Jacquie.

I like to see more of Detectives, I mean Vega, Cavalier and Vartaan. And I don't mean Sofia. I don't miss her.

I don't watch Miami and NY.

14. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

GRISSOM, SARA AND WARRICK I miss them all so much, it's just different without them:(

15. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Umm, for one I would like to see more Bobby for sure! Maybe Grissom and Warrick even if it's in a flashback or something previously recorded that they're watching on screen.