Who would you want back?

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by MacTaylor333, Mar 24, 2009.

1. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

I'd also like to see more of the detectives. They're great characters (although I have some problems with Cavalier) and I also look forward to see them.

It's too bad they killed off Sam Braun. He was such an interesting character and I loved his interaction with Catherine.

2. Princess_Laurie

Princess_Laurie Witness

Bobby Dawson--Wow, I miss him.
    Aaron Peters-- Not that I don't love Travers, but where the heck did Aaron go?
    Louie-- Uhm, yeah. Wrap up that storyline asap, TPTB.
    Sofia-- Seems to have vanished off the face of the earth.
    Aiden-- Probably not going to happen, but I loved her.
    Warrick-- I miss him so much :(

3. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

I miss Gil ALOT, if I could bring anyone back it would have to be him. I also miss Sofia, so maybe her too, but if I had to choose one, it would be Gil, the show just isn't the same without him, he brought something, and without him it's really lacking, IMHO...

4. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

On Vegas I would like to see Detective Lockwood back. It was a shame when they killed him off :(

I wouldn't mind seeing Bobby or Jacqui back occasionally. It would probably mean less Hodges which is fine by mean. He can be annoying at times.

I still don't know why I watch Miami but I would like to see Alex back. She certainly is more believable as the coroner than the one they currently have.

I watch NY but so far I don't see anyone that I'd want to see back on the show.

5. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I liked Det. Lockwood too(Had nice dreams about him:drool:)
    Bobby just disappeared,I don't think he is even mentioned.

6. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

Hm...who would I want back?

I don't watch Vegas too much anymore, but I'd like to have Bobby Dawson back. I always liked him (and I liked hearing him talk ;) )
    I'd also like to have Keppler back.

On Miami, I want Speed back :( He was the reason I started watching the show in the first place.
    I would be okay if they brought Megan back. I didn't necessarily care for her too much, but it made me feel special when the team would be like "Hey Megan". :lol:

I can't really think of anyone I'd want back from New York.
    Maybe Reed Garrett though. I liked the interaction between he and Mac. And Louie Messer. Actually, just a hint as to Louie's fate would satisfy me.

7. meggzie

meggzie Police Officer

i think it would be intresting to get gerrard back to see what happened and louie

8. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

I didn't watch when he was on... having, just recently, gotten into the show...but I've caught the re-runs and I would want Speed back on Miami. Love the character. He had some of the best lines and was fabulous at sarcasm.

9. happyharper13

happyharper13 Pathologist

I definitely miss Warrick. As for Sofia, LL is doing an NCIS spin-off, so her return seems unlikely. Bobby D should definitely come back.

Also, since we can't get Sam back (silly TPTB...), some more of Lily would be nice. She seems like such a character, and I LOVED her scene with Greg in S8.

I never watched much of CSI: Miami, but I really like Brendon Fehr (Dan Cooper on Miami). I really didn't like what they did to his character.

I haven't watched as much NY, but, from what I've watched, I really liked Aiden. I feel like a ghost (or even surprisingly-back-from-witness-protection or equally clichéd means) Aiden would feel less forced than actually-alive Lindsay, and especially more realistic than DL.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2009
  10. lal

lal Pathologist

hi i want back Speedle and Warrick :(

11. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Bring Sam Braun back! Stupid PTB really screwed things up when they killed off that character.

Bring back Catherine's sister whom we haven't seen since the pilot episode.

Bring back Jane Lynch in a bigger role, other than the small role as a ranger in "Unbearable".

Bring back Detective Vega as a more semi-regular than just the few & far between episodes we've seen lately.

I didn't think I'd ever say this, but bring back Conrad Ecklie into a more semi-regular role. I was starting to like him more as assistant director. Now we need to see what he does as Undersheriff.

I'd love to have Jacqui back in the fingerprint lab. They could rotate her with Mandy like they did in the early seasons. Jacqui seemed to have a nice rapport with all of the CSIs.

Mike Keppler would have been another great one to have back as a recurring character. Alas, another PTB mistake in killing him off.

I'd love to have Sofia back as a detective, but CSI really seemed to give Louise the shaft. I'm glad to see her on a new show.

Why don't they bring back some of the previous 'bad guys' from unsolved cases - like the unidentified killer of Cath's friend, Stephanie Watson, or find the gun that killed Eddie Willows, or how about some of those 'bad guys' from the early seasons. It's been 9 years already, I'm sure some of those guys convicted in the early seasons would be out of jail by now.

12. all falls down

all falls down Dead on Arrival

If I could have the original cast of CSI (as in Warrick, Catherine, Sara, Grissom, Greg, Nick, & even Archie, David, Wendy, etc) for the rest of the series, I would! :D

Ah, Warrick, Sara, & Grissom were just such dire losses. ): I was really sad when they left. I'm just not feeling Dr. Langston & Riley. ):

13. GrissomLivesOn

GrissomLivesOn Hit and Run

Grissom, most definitely. It just isn't the same without him, even though Dr. Langston is beginning to grow on me. I would also like to see Warrick back, even if it's only in someone's dream or a flashback or something. I agree that Nick and Warrick were a good team, and now that half the team is gone...well, it's not the same, like I said before. :(

14. MissMurder

MissMurder Lab Technician

I agree with all falls down, I would love it if all the original team could come back. But if I had to choose a couple of people it would have to be Grissom and Sara. They were and still are my all time favourite characters. I don't think CSI is the same without them. They both brought their own form of uniqueness to the show. I miss them dearly.

15. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Back, huh??? That would be Warrick. I loved Nick and him working together :) That was always fun to watch...

Sad that they killed him... it wouldn't be as sad as it is if he would still be alive...

Other then that I also miss Grissom but not as much as Warrick... The show made a great interesting turn since he left... not that I don't liked him but it's not that I can't live without him...

Sad that these wishes will never come true... :(