Who would you cast as Dr. Hawkes' love interest???

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Jul 15, 2009.

1. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Hill Harper wants to know!

Check out this CSI Files interview with Hill and then post your thoughts here on who you would like to see playing the good doctor's new lady... and who you think the character will be/how they'll meet!

2. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

There are a lot of film stars who have made the switch to TV in the last few years so I'm going all out and saying Halle Berry. I know there's a snowball's chance in hell of that happening, but I don't care. :p

3. Cyn-B-Demented

Cyn-B-Demented Police Officer

In the thread "Who would you cast", ErinElizabeth suggested Zoe Saldana and ever since she mentioned her name I totally can see her in CSI:NY and as Hawke's girl :D

4. Duke

Duke Witness

Sanaa Lathan.

The woman is stunning, and if that's not all, she's also smart and incredibly talented. I love her work and I think she'd make a great girlfriend for Hawkes. :luvlove:

As for how they'd meet...I dunno, having her come to work at the Lab might be a bit obvious. Maybe a legal figure? Lawyer or suchlike? Or maybe she could be the friend/relation of a victim??

Hmm, I need to think about this some more. But I definitely think Sanaa would be perfect for Sheldon.

5. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Ooooh, great suggestions everyone! Sanaa Lathan did Nip/Tuck a while back, so she might be willing!

My choice would be Gina Torres! She's just awesome--beautiful, strong, and she has a total presence. She'd get my vote.

6. Nat_attack

Nat_attack Rookie

I have never heard of her, but I looked her up and my first impression was that she actually looks like a really neat match for Hawkes, I've never seen any of her work but she is gorgeous, definitely. :)

Oh, I looked some more and she already did a lot of stuff for CSI: LV, Law and Order, Bones too, so she must know her way around a crime scene set! :lol:
    Plus she's from NYC, so she's got my vote. :D

7. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

You took the words right out of my mouth! Gina is amazing, and I'd love to see what the writers could do with her.

And let's be honest, Hawkes kissing a woman that beautiful? Hawt :devil:

8. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

I just looked up Gina Torres because I couldn't remember who she is. Since Halle Berry isn't a realistic choice I'm jumping on the Gina bandwagon.

9. Duke

Duke Witness

How interesting! I just caught up with Hill's Twitter and he's following Sanaa Lathan! :)

10. Cyn-B-Demented

Cyn-B-Demented Police Officer

Oh, I loved Sanaa Lathan in Nip/Tuck!!! Now, if Hill can convinced her to be Hawke's love interest... :D

11. Tishme3

Tishme3 Witness

Hello Top and everyone...miss you guys!!! I agree...all great actresses...Sanaa Lathan is a wonderful choice! ...or how about Aishwarya Rai (Bollywood)? Hey, love is love...

12. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Gina Torres!!!! she was great in all characters she has been portraying. Hopefully she will. I don't know Sanna

13. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

I find personallyOf all , Is Gina torres which corresponds to him best. Saana is splendid but a preference for Gina Torres.

14. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

15. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

:lol: short but effective:lol:

I wanted her but what about to have "Kara" back??? She was adorable too :)