Who would be your ideal guest(s) on NY?

hands down i would pay to see john malkovich guest star!! he would make the ultimate perfect nemesis to mac/gary! i can't even begin to imagine the genius possiblities and outcome such a pairing would produce given their past work together! :D

Robert Patrick
Kiefer Sutherland
Tom Hanks
Hugh Laurie
Sonya Walger (as Jane Parsons again of course)
Mark Harmon (NCIS x-over, I'd also want Pauley Perette as Abby and David McCallum as Ducky!)
Anthony Lapaglia

I have really been thinking about it. But find it hard to think of people. I would like to see some older characters coming back. They were mainly in season 1 and 2 sometimes. Like Sonya Walger, Chad Lindberg and two more. Sadly I don't even remember the names of their characters (and I am unsure if people even used their names, yet they were in a couple of episodes. Need to check that and post later if I find out).

But as victims/suspects it doesn't really matter. As long as the actors can do their job well (as the show has had some guest stars who can't even act).

Well, I would love to see Tom Hanks, but there is probably little to no chance of that happening.

I'd also love to see Mike Farrell or Concetta Tomei on the show, and them have a scene with Melina :D

I would actually want to see Chris Cooper in any episode. Especially if he could be the (innocent) suspect. Someone who lost a beloved family member, and Mac and his team think he is the guilty one although he would be innocent. But that's just what I want.

Anf Christopher Walken, as someone already mentioned. It would even be nice to see someone like Robim Williams, as it could make the episode less 'dark' which is something I would enjoy.

i personally would like to see keifer sutherland, annie werschering, christopher meloni, mariska hagirty, leann hunley, finola hughes, and tom hanks too.

I've got a whole list of males. Right now I can't think of any females.
Here's that list of guys I'd like to see.

01...John Schneider. If he did CSI: NY, he will have appeared on all 3 CSI shows.
02...Micky Dolenz.
03...Larry Wilcox.
04...William Shatner--Let him play a Boston Legal's Denny Crane like lawyer.
05...Richard Dean Anderson.
06...Alexander Siddig--He played Dr. Bashir on Star Trek: Deep Space Nine.
07...Barry Van Dyke.
08...John Shea--He played Adam Kane on Mutant X.
09...Michael Shanks--He played Daniel Jackson on Stargate SG-1.
10...Joe Mantegna as his Criminal Minds character David Rossi and Shemar Moore as his Criminal Minds character Derek Morgan.
11...Simon Baker as his character on The Mentalist-Patrick Jane.
12...David Krumholtz as his NUMB3RS character Charlie Ebbs.

I thought of one female.
Lauren Lee Smith as her season 9 of Vegas CSI character Riley Adams.

hands down i would pay to see john malkovich guest star!! he would make the ultimate perfect nemesis to mac/gary! i can't even begin to imagine the genius possiblities and outcome such a pairing would produce given their past work together! :D

seconded. i think in my earlier post i mentioned him - he really would be good, and they should so totally revive the spirit of lee to give mac something to play off. can you imagine?! *dreams*

i personally would like to see keifer sutherland, annie werschering, christopher meloni, mariska hagirty, leann hunley, finola hughes, and tom hanks too.

I'd love to see Christopher Meloni on an episode Of CSI:NY. Mac and Stabler in the same room!:evil:

Back