Who wants to see a crossover between all 3 CSI's?

A) i'd really like to see a cross over between all 3 (despite not really liking NY) only with the Miami Opening. :D
B) you really should see Cross Jurisdictions if u aint seen it yet, hapily i can watch it ANY time i wanna, got it on DVD boxset :D
Night all, i need my sleep!

riaden222 said:
A) i'd really like to see a cross over between all 3 (despite not really liking NY) only with the Miami Opening. :D
B) you really should see Cross Jurisdictions if u aint seen it yet, hapily i can watch it ANY time i wanna, got it on DVD boxset :D
Night all, i need my sleep!

What boxed set is this?

I wouldn't mind seeing something like this, if it were done well. As mentioned, Petersen would never go for it, but I can't stand Grissom, so we don't need him anyway. ;) I'd love to see Stella and Cath together, I think they'd get along great. Danny, Nick and Delko would be fun together, too. And we already know H. gets along great with Cath, Stella and Mac. And I think Mac and Calleigh would get along great, they'd love hanging out and talking weapons together :lol:

I don't think it would work... The actors/actresses probably couldn't all get along for as long as it would take to produce the episodes, and it would just be chaos on-set. Besides that, wehre some of the actors/actresses, such as, say Jonathan Togo, would love to do a crossover, others, like William Peterson (and I'm sure he's not the only one) are dead set against it.

Hell yes!! That would be awesome. I want to see one between Miami and LV. It sucks because I really want my two favourite characters to meet. *cough* Greg and Ryan *cough* :devil: And the last time there was a crossover, Greg wasn't in the episode :rolleyes: And Ryan wasn't a CSI then. *sighs* You have to admit it would be super hot to see them in the same room. :lol: :p

That would be sweet! I'm all for it, even though I don't avidly watch Miami and NY (however I'm getting into NY). It would be nice to see how all the characters intereact with each other and a reunion between Cath and Warrick and the CSI:Miami crowd. Cross Juristictions was undenieably one of the best eps ever. They would just need to make sure that since LV is last in the week on thurs, that they end it in LV the way the did in CD. I'd Watch it.

It would also be a good tool for the producers to get ratings (they've tried everything else *yes there was sarcasm there*)

But I doubt Billy would support it, because he's anti-spinoff. It just wouldn't be right without Billy.

I would love to see David Caruso, George Eads, Eric Szmanda, Adam Rodriguez, Jonathan Togo, Gary Sinise, Carmine Giovinazzo, and Emily Procter all together. That would be so cute! :)

Back