Who wants to see a crossover between all 3 CSI's?

I dont think it will happen but if it did happen i would love to see csi lv investigate a murder in miami or ny's team

I think that it would be interesting if there was a crossover between all 3 csi's. But they would have to make sure everyone got a fair amount of screentime...we don't want to leave any characters out.
but if it never happens...thats ok to...cuz the truth of the matter is i only watch csi:lv.

I think a 3-way crossover would be a bit too much -- and Miami has already crossed over with the other 2 shows. LV and NY would be interesting. I, too, would love to see how Ryan and Greg get along as the younger guys on the shows.

Nick and Mac being my favourite CSIs, I'd be curious to know how they work together. They're very different from each other (and I like them for different reasons) so I'm not sure how they'd connect, but it would be cool if they did. Actually, I could see Hawkes and Nick hitting it off. They're both so cute. :D

I'm only afraid that Stella and Catherine would be competing for who could wear the most revealing top. :p

Not really, it may have peeked my interest ages ago. but now i think about it, it might not actually work out. The shows just clash way too much and there are way too many differences between them to work out.

for a 3-way crossover:
I would like to see a terorist attack somewhere, and the 3 teams are called in, and work together.

how about, all the teams have a case, and it all leads them to the next CSI location, and it turns out, all of their cases are linked???

hm..I love CSI and CSI:Miami is pretty rocking! But CSI:NY just doesnt ..thrill me. Maybe its just me, but the characters dont pull me into their world! But 1 or 2 eps would be pretty cool!

I would like to see a crossover between the 3 shows I think it would be very interesting to see the way they work together.

yeah, a cross over of all three would be good, but maybe too many egos in the shows already for all main characters to get a decent story line. or they could do an exchange; grissom and horatio could do a job swap for a month. Horatio and catherine could find out they were separated at birth..lol

As much as the CSI-nerd in me wants to jump on the couch and scream "OMG--All three CSIs together?! Woot!"--I don't think it would work out. On all of the crossovers so far, the distribution of screentime has not been equal, and usually only a few of the characters from each show are even involved. Not only that, but as others have stated, despite the fact that the shows are all part of one franchise, there are distinct differences between them that could prevent a crossover from going smoothly.

I'm sure that the writers could come up with a storyline that would involve all three shows, but William Peterson wouldn't be the only actor to object. :(

I was just thinking about it, and maybe they could do a show that's connected without necessarily needing to be a crossover. No, hear me out--if there was some sort of threat that affected several different cities (including our trio), they could do a really long episode that switched between the three (kind of like in that LV episode where they did four different cases during one day and used the whole split-screen thing to transition). Maybe there is some sort of terrorist attack, and the different cities have to cooperate with one another to put the pieces together and figure out what, how, and why. Maybe there could be small crossover parts, where one or two of the team members travel to the other cities, but for the most part the CSIs stay on their own turf. Lots of phone calls and video conferencing, me-thinks. ;) It would also be interesting if, like in "Hollywood Brass," they introduced a few other cities with a small group of people so that it didn't seem so uber-convenient with just LV, NY and Miami. In fact, if they had the people from that LA show, it would be quite interesting. It could be like an attack that affects some of the country's major cities (maybe even D.C.?).

Anywho, I think I just got a little carried away there. ;) What I was trying to say before I started to elaborate was that there could be a 'crossover' that didn't follow the format previously used on the CSIs. I don't think that it would have to be a series-finale sort of thing, but a season finale would be pretty awesome. I don't know if it would be better as a movie or multi-part show, but if it were done as multiple sections it might be better if they did it as two one-and-a-half hour shows on two nights instead of splitting it into three. This all sounds really complicated, and I think that's the main argument against any kind of triple-crossover, but anything is possible. :D

Of course, if they think a three-way show is too ambitious, they could easily settle for a LV/NY crossover--that would make me happy, at least. :lol:

Edited to add: By the way, I was just browsing this thread, and the idea about including non-American characters and agencies would make it even more interesting--the terrorist attack could affect the US and other countries, so they have to work together as I stated before. Ooh, and sexy accents wouldn't hurt! ;) :lol:

Oh that would be sooo cool. Cross jurisdictions was brill and the one where miami went over to NY was good as well. Wouldn't that be kl the guys argueing hus sexyer and gris, h and mac fighting over hus hould be in charge and the girls just getting on with their jobs!!! LoL no they guys would flirt wid all the gals and it would be sooo cool!

Back