Who Said It?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yup
i know it was easy i just luv that moment cuz i dont recall H ever sayin ass or anything else lik that b4
ok ure turn

yup you are correct...*hands you a cookie*

I love that quote...btw I notcied you are from wisconsin and so am I, just found that interesting.

SpeedleCSIMiami, I'm afraid I'm going to have to intrude on all of the fun. ;)

As per the new rules created, they state the following:

ThumpyG42 said
New Rules:

1. This one is very important--If you correctly guess a quote you will not be eligible to guess again for a period of 24 hours. You may, of course, still post a quote to start the next round and confirm/deny the correctness of any guesses, but you cannot participate in any following rounds for one day. This rule has been put in place in order to open the game up to as many members as possible and will be closely monitored.

You had already participated in a round earlier today and since you had confirmed DragonflyDreamer's answer, you wouldn't be eligible again to guess for a 24 hour period.

Here is the reference in case you weren't sure:

SpeedleCSIMiami said-- Monday, March 05
Ok I'll take it. This one is probably easy, but it is something to get this thread open again.

X: "Timmy, I know."

This was around five hours before the one you had just posted. ;)

In the interest of moving the game along, we'll continue to allow your quote (so no worries), but please be mindful of the new rules. You can find all of them here. I suggest to anyone who hasn't had a chance to review the rules, please do so as soon as possible so confusion can be averted. Thanks! :)

No need to apologize. :) Like you said, feel free to PM myself or ThumpyG42 anytime if you have any questions, we'll be more than happy to help out. :D

And as you mentioned, Happilyhappy is up next. :)

SpeedleCSIMiami said:
yup you are correct...*hands you a cookie*

I love that quote...btw I notcied you are from wisconsin and so am I, just found that interesting.

*eats tasty cookie* Aren't you just LOVING this weather?

Anyway:
X: Not another word.

No Hunter- It was not Speed. I'm sorry I didn't realize that I choose a very broad line. Because of that I'll just say its from S5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back