Who Said It?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't implying that anyone would ;)

I'm sure Hunter will post when they can. All I'm saying is that sometimes people can't always respond right away. This is not a live chat. I know that this game can be a lot of fun, but please be patient. Personally, I find it irritating to come in here and find a bunch of posts saying 'please post soon' etc. Especially if I'm the one they're talking to ;)

Okay everyone, this has been going on for quite a few pages now. This is not a chat, like DragonflyDreamer has stated. Y'all have been reminded repeatedly to have a little patience.

This is a game, it's not life or death. As was said, not everyone can respond right away. Please have patience for those who have yet to return. Thank you. :)

Ok ok i'm back! Sorry guys, Sunday morning, Church, you get the idea. (By the way cathwillows, i'm a her. Not a he. :lol: )

Ok, howa bout: "There are two ways this goes down, and either way, you're dropping the gun." (It's a pretty simple one, but you never know.)

Body Count! My fave season 1 episode ever! YAY!
and welcome back Hunter. I knew you were a girl, because of your avatar (well i was pretty sure u were a girl) :D jk.
EDIT- lol I forgot this was who said it I was thinking of the epi- that was Calleigh.

Me? Hurt feelings? Yeah right. :lol: No worries CathW.

CSIMiami, you are right! It is a good episode isn't it?? So great, anyways, your go.

Ok, I keep trying to find a really really good one...and can't so here you go anways.
"Join the club."
Sorry- I'll keep trying to remember a good one for next time.

In "Rio," after that kid aimed his gun at H he said "you're already dead, brother," and attempted to shoot H. H shot him and said, "join the club." you're up, cathwillows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back