Who Said It?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah. I TOLD YOU IT WAS EASY! It was either this one, or the OTHER easy one from 'Evidence of Things Unseen' - "Let's go find the cousin before he chokes on a Twizzler."

That's one of my favs! You go CSIMiami!

oh yeah! I rock! *does happy dance* love that quote (the twizzler one)
here's another easy one- "I have a murder weapon of a diferent sort."
one of my fave scenes

EDIT- by the way, Hunter, head over to the H thread. u'll love me 4 it.

I already have, and yes i do love you for it. :lol:

Was that Cal? I really have no idea. I'll just do what we did before and spit out names till i get it right. Or someone else.

Yeah, that does sound like a Calleigh thing, although if it's not, I'm gonna guess .... (and I do mean guess) Ryan?

Oh, and I'm hitting myself over not knowing the "That's a nice picture" one, because I've seen that episode a thousand times, lol.

Well Miss C sounds pretty darn sure so i'll just step out now and let her do her quote...oh wait. CSIMiami has to post back. :lol:

Oh yeah! That's in season 1! Right? I can't believe i missed that! *smacks forehead* Ah well, you go ahead Miss C.

^ I love that scene as well. One of my favorites. :)

Someone may have my turn if they wish! :D

And with that, I'm going to point out a couple of things about how the game is going. Firstly, keep an eye on how fast y'all are posting in here. Also, it's been getting a little chatty. We want to give everyone a chance to participate right? So remember to slow down.

I know this game is fun, and it's great to see people having a good time in here! But please keep your fellow posters in mind while participating. Thank you. :)

*british accent* All right then, i'll do what Miss C wishs. Somebody else start off! :D (Sorry, i just love speaking in a british accent, it's so cool :lol: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back