Who Said It & Which Episode? Think you know? Let's find out!

Thanks, I love that scene too. Trig is yucky indeed. :lol:

X: They never hurt anyone

Good luck!

That would be Mac in Manhattan Manhunt, Season 2.
I love that episode, especially at the end of it, right after he says that, he says, 'you rot in hell you son of a bitch'.

Very powerful/sexy. :p

Here's a good one for you guys:

"Holy boob job, Batman. " ...:guffaw:

I liked that scene, but I thought it was a bit out of character for the generally conservative, non-swearing Mac. Then again, that dude had killed, what was it, two dozen people? So I guess that sort of justifies it. Still, it seems a bit forced. Not the acting, but the line itself, if that makes sense.

I liked that scene, but I thought it was a bit out of character for the generally conservative, non-swearing Mac. Then again, that dude had killed, what was it, two dozen people? So I guess that sort of justifies it. Still, it seems a bit forced. Not the acting, but the line itself, if that makes sense.
i agree with you there it does seem bit out of character but sometimes that is nice

That is Mac though, he loves his work and is very conservative, but he also has a temper and it does come out when he gets totally fed up/discusted by a perp.

There's a few episodes actually, where Mac gets very angry and swears, it's pretty scary. :eek:

That is Mac though, he loves his work and is very conservative, but he also has a temper and it does come out when he gets totally fed up/discusted by a perp.

There's a few episodes actually, where Mac gets very angry and swears, it's pretty scary. :eek:
yh i agree like in the eppy. i think it is 'enough' where he is shouting on the phone to sinclair then he yells at stella. i was like WHOA calm down :lol:

i agree about that mac line - i do find it a bit out of character but i think it's cool, as someone else said, he does have a temper that you often see being barely controlled, and it's nice that every once in a while he actually does lose it.

yh i agree like in the eppy. i think it is 'enough' where he is shouting on the phone to sinclair then he yells at stella. i was like WHOA calm down :lol:

no, he shouldn't calm down - angry mac is great :thumbsup:

i agree about that mac line - i do find it a bit out of character but i think it's cool, as someone else said, he does have a temper that you often see being barely controlled, and it's nice that every once in a while he actually does lose it.

no, he shouldn't calm down - angry mac is great :thumbsup:
haha:guffaw:

^2. like in that eppy when he went freak-out on Adam about sending the results to someone else before him? That was good, although I totally thought they should've played on Adam's emotion a bit more. He's always really vulnerable and afraid of people in authority anyway, but to have Mac storm in and scream at you over something you couldn't control would be enough to send any1 over the edge. I think it was one of the taxicab killer eppies? maybe the one with the high school rapist orsomething? i didn't really watch that one all the way through. any1 know?

Back