Who Said It & Which Episode? Think you know? Let's find out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Sorry GNRF! :lol: If you want you can take this one, I'm going to bed now and I really don't feel like looking for a line at the moment. Won't be able to til like 4 tomorrow afternoon.

If not I guess I'll post one tomorrow, but feel free. :)

^ Sorry GNRF! :lol: If you want you can take this one, I'm going to bed now and I really don't feel like looking for a line at the moment. Won't be able to til like 4 tomorrow afternoon.

If not I guess I'll post one tomorrow, but feel free. :)

That's okay. I can't think of anything at the moment either. :lol:

"au contraire"

this might be too easy but this is my first post ... so it is just as easy as it gets for now.

been watching the cbs site csi episodes all night so that is a really big hint since they only put out a few full episodes.,,

but really I just want to know the name of the person who said that ..,??

"au contraire"

this might be too easy but this is my first post ... so it is just as easy as it gets for now.

been watching the cbs site csi episodes all night so that is a really big hint since they only put out a few full episodes.,,

but really I just want to know the name of the person who said that ..,??

Hi cbs, welcome to TalkCSI. :) Not sure if you've done it yet, but I recommend reading the rules of the game located in the first post of this thread.

So I believe at the moment it's luf100's turn to post a quote. :) If luf100 doesn't post a quote within 36 hours of her winning the last round, anyone else can post the next round.

I'll post one now. :lol:

X: You think you're better than me. Why?

I expect someone to get this in two guesses if I'm THAT lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back