Who Said It & Which Episode? Think you know? Let's find out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, inthewind, it's not Burned.

I didn't think it would be this hard! :eek: Do you want another clue? OK, it's Horatio, it's the second half of season 5, and it's spoken to a character who, to the best of my knowledge, does not appear in any other episode. Does that help? :lol: Probably not!

Leni

No, inthewind, it's not Burned.

I didn't think it would be this hard! :eek: Do you want another clue? OK, it's Horatio, it's the second half of season 5, and it's spoken to a character who, to the best of my knowledge, does not appear in any other episode. Does that help? :lol: Probably not!

Leni

Horatio in "Kill Switch"?

No, not Grizzly Murder.

OK, you've discounted six episodes, only six more to choose from - someone's bound to get it soon! :guffaw:

Leni

Not Triple Threat, not Rushed.

Come on, you guys! I can't believe I got you stumped, you're all so SMART and usually so QUICK!

OK, final clue: these words were said by Horatio to someone's father in an interview room.

Leni

Last edited:
No, not Throwing Heat.

OK, just two to go, actually - so it's either Man Down or Born to Kill.

Which is it? Take a guess - you've got a 50-50 chance of being right!:thumbsup:

Leni

No, not Throwing Heat.

OK, just two to go, actually - so it's either Man Down or Born to Kill.

Which is it? Take a guess - you've got a 50-50 chance of being right!:thumbsup:

Leni
:confused::confused:
Okay, I'll bite. Don't remember two suspects in "Man Down" so I'll go with "Born to Kill", though I have no recollection of the comment.

Okay, I'll bite. Don't remember two suspects in "Man Down" so I'll go with "Born to Kill", though I have no recollection of the comment.

Erm, I never said two suspects - I said "to someone's father in an interview room".

So no, it's not Born to Kill

As the next answer wouldn't be a guess at all, does that mean I can tell you who it was? It was actually said by Horatio to Joseph Trevi in Man Down :thumbsup:

Does that mean I get another go too? :guffaw:

Leni

Erm, I never said two suspects - I said "to someone's father in an interview room".

So no, it's not Born to Kill

As the next answer wouldn't be a guess at all, does that mean I can tell you who it was? It was actually said by Horatio to Joseph Trevi in Man Down :thumbsup:

Leni
:scream::scream:
'Both going to lose' led to my assumption. I knew H didn't have Clavo's dad in the interrogation room; forgot all about Trevi. Dumb and dumber sometimes.
:lol::guffaw:
Since you stumped us all, I for one think you deserve another go at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back