Who Said It & Which Episode? Think you know? Let's find out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought this was dead easy, sorry guys.

GregNickRyanFan, nope sorry.

Inthewind, Right character, wrong episode.

Last edited:
Last edited:
It's definitely Eric, but I don't know which episode. You guys have seen each episode many more times than me since I only started watching last summer.

EDIT: A bunch of us posted at almost the same time. "Eric". Boy do I feel dumb. I can remember Kyle saying that line *now*. Uhrg.

Last edited:
Yeah, I remember that now too. :lol: I forgot all about Kyle though. I was thinking it was either Eric, Ryan or Speed cause I can see them all saying that... maybe Jake. But, I didn't even think of Kyle. :lol:

Ok, so this is all messed up. I'd give it to Inthewind, but they guessed twice. I'm not sure...how about I just post another one? I don't really know who I could fairly hand it off to.

I hope you guys don't mind!

X: Looked like you were about to bust out into a 40-yard dash!

This is kind of after the fact, but if inthewind was correct but the 24 hours weren't up, it's fine for you to start another round, MaddyAnn. :) (Which you've done)

Yay! Finally one that's not from season 5 (which I haven't seen yet), so I know it! (And I watched it last night, so Yay again!):lol:

That was: Frank, in "Prey":thumbsup:

Leni

Since it's been over three days without any activity on this thread, I'll reboot it with a two-liner:

X: It's my company.
Y: Not for long.

Since it's been over three days without any activity on this thread, I'll reboot it with a two-liner:

Glad to see you take it up. I was going to, but got here too late.
;);)
How about John Schneider character (don't remember the name) and Horatio in "Tunnel Vision"?

Hi Guys

Sorry for bringing things to a halt - I came away to a conference and I've only just been able to get online!:(

Thanks for picking up the thread, and I'll be back soon!:)

Leni

Glad to see you take it up. I was going to, but got here too late.
;);)
How about John Schneider character (don't remember the name) and Horatio in "Tunnel Vision"?

Unfortunately you're off on all counts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back