Who Said It & Which Episode? Think you know? Let's find out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darn, I was so sure that it was Rave. :lol: Well, at least it was one of the couples I ship. :lol:
:guffaw::guffaw:
Sorry about that. But I learned something. I didn't know there was a Rave; as in Ryan/Valera, I presume. Apparently I'm not paying enough attention.

Sorry about that. But I learned something. I didn't know there was a Rave; as in Ryan/Valera, I presume. Apparently I'm not paying enough attention.

:lol: A lot of us just saw them on screen together and thought they looked cute together. :lol: I don't know who thought up the shipper name though, but it's cute. Wouldn't you just love to see Valera kick Erica Syke's butt? That reporter is in a big need of a butt-kicking. :lol: Valera looks like a pretty tough gal. I'm sure she could take Erica Syke's in a heart beat. :lol:

:lol: A lot of us just saw them on screen together and thought they looked cute together. :lol: I don't know who thought up the shipper name though, but it's cute. Wouldn't you just love to see Valera kick Erica Syke's butt? That reporter is in a big need of a butt-kicking. :lol: Valera looks like a pretty tough gal. I'm sure she could take Erica Syke's in a heart beat. :lol:

Nooooooooo!:lol: I actually like Ryan/Erica as a pairing because of all the tension. And remember that Ryan said to Cooper, "She's very pretty". And that time when Ryan smashed Erica's recorder, you could tell it wasn't just the recorder she was upset about when she got in the elavator. She looked really hurt. There's no name for this pairing that I know of. Maybe it could be called "Yikes!"

Stuck on stupid! LMAO! Love that one. That's gotta be Frank. Is "48 hrs to life" the episode? Is that the one with Eric Roberts where his character was sentenced to be executed?

Last edited:
Stuck on stupid! LMAO! Love that one. That's gotta be Frank. Is "48 hrs to life" the episode? Is that the one with Eric Roberts where his character was sentenced to be executed?
No, Eric Roberts was the condemned man in "Whacked". Sorry to interrupt the flow. You're up, MaddyAnn.

This is an extremely easy one, and I'll be very disappointed in you guys if it isn't guessed right away. :lol:

X: I'm done with this guy!

It's between three different characters for me. All three I can hear saying it. I just don't know which one it is. :lol:

So, I'm just gonna guess:

Eric in "Going Ballistic"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back