Who Said It? #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
HoratioandYelina, that's an excellent guess, however it's not the correct one. ;)

csi_pinoy, you are correct, it was Horatio! Your turn. :D

Hunter said:
rite eppy but wrong person Hunter sorry

*smacks forehead* Gah! I knew that! I KNEW that! For some idiotic reason i put Eric! Ah! *smacks self silly*

Eric: [about to scuba dive into a lake] Someone gonna cover me?
Horatio: [looking sexy holding a rifle] I got ya.
Cath: Cover ya for what?
Eric: Alligators.
[shocked looks from Cath and Warrick]
Speed: Only way to outrun a gator is to swim faster than the guy next to you. Ain't that right Delko?
Eric: *jokingly* I used to have a partner.
Horatio: Guys. Please.

I can't believe myself. :lol:

Anyways, you go Geni.

*smacks self*

Dont be so hard on urself - that is one of my altime fav scenes fae any CSI and so that is why i chose it (and the fact that most folk think its delco!) :D

Dont be so hard on urself - that is one of my altime fav scenes fae any CSI and so that is why i chose it (and the fact that most folk think its delco!)

No, i don't think you understand. I KNEW it was Speed who said it, it's just someting possesed me to say Eric! I was thinking! I just put Eric! I've watched Cross Jurisdictions more times than i can count! And that's the scene where Horatio looks sexy holding that rifle!! Argh! :lol:

how does this work?

Just go to the 1st page and read the rules. pretty much, whoever has posted the quote, you have to guess who in the show of CSI Miami said that line. :) More info at the 1st page. And welcome to the forum CSInorman! :D

No problem, now we just have to wait for csi_pinoy post a quote. He's probably at school or something of the like.

Guys, a reminder about the rules: Can we Please keep the chatting down in here? It makes the game hard to follow.

Also, it's been over 36 hours since speed_cochrane passed it on, so it's open for whoever wants it now.

x:knife missing from this block could be our murder weapon
y:(sarcastically)Nice work,x.Think you may have cracked the
case
x:Thanks,I have a keen grasp of the obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back