Who is world's favorite CSI character?

If you were a regular character, which role would you choose?

• CSI

Votes: 60 70.6%
  • Detective

Votes: 7 8.2%
  • Lab tech

Votes: 10 11.8%
  • Coroner

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • Other (tell us which role you'd choose!)

Votes: 5 5.9%

• Total voters
Favorites so far:

Grissom (of course)
Greg
Brass
Sofia
Hodges

PS: So happy to have made it from "Victim" to "Dead on Arrival". Wonder how far I will get during Season 8?

What labels are you talking about, GSRfanatic25? Do you mean Rookie and Dead on Arrival, because those ones are based on the ammounts of posts. If you're talking about that, then you can go to the FAQ, thing at the top of the page and they will explain it.
Sara, is really awesome. If I could ignore the other characters and name 100 of my favorite characters. Sara would be numbers 1 through 100.

yes, sidlewannabe that is what i was talking about. thank you
and i totally agree w/ the sara thing. though she would be 1-1000 w/ the occassional grissom in there. and a warrick or two for eye candy. ;D

Your welcome GSRfanatic25 I had that same question when I was new and someone answered it for me, so I am doing the same for others.
I also agree with you Sara would be all of the numbers in the world of course, and an occassional Grissom, Warrick, Nick, and Greg.

Nick has been my favourite since season one, but I also really like Greg and Catherine. And I certainly wouldn't be upsett if they decided to show more of Lady Heather :)

I like the other characters as well, but Lady Heather is definately not my forte. I think her stories are boring and I don't understand why she is still around. Sara is like a million times better than everyone else except maybe Grissom.

For me it goes;
Sara
Sara
Sara
Sara
Sara
Sara
Sara
Sara
Sara
Sara
Sara
Sara
Sara
Sara
Sara
(just repeat Sara about 5 billion more times and then...)
Grissom
Greg
Nick
Warrick
Catherine
Brass
Sofia

Lady Heather doesn't even count as a main character to me.

Lady Heather isn't even a character in my opinion. I really dis-like her. Sara x's infinity and then Grissom, Nick, Greg, Mandy, Brass, Catherine, and Warrick. There are too many lab rats too mention.

NICKY!! how could you NOT love nicky?! he gets my vote, hands down!! i LOVE my nicky:)

my list:
nick
sara
greg
warrick
grissom
catherine

Back