who is favorite character on CSI MIAMI

My first place favorite is a tie between Speed and Ryan. Speed was cool and had like the bad boy thing going on, and Ryan is smart but also does stupid things sometimes (like me). And they are both cute, but Speed was on the show first so he gets a few more points then Ryan.
Then it would have to be Eric, Horatio, Yelina, Alexx, and Calleigh.

In order from most favourite:

Horatio: the enigmatic leader. A human phoenix who rose from the ashes of tragedy to become a great man. His devotion to justice is quite noble, yet unfortunately it has brought him much pain. He embodies both the romantic and the tragic hero. Selfless, handsome, intelligent...what more could you want in a man?

Calleigh: quite the accurate representation of Southern belle (as I am from the south). Smart with ballistics, yet she makes it look oh so good.

Alexx: the maternal figure. Could be considered a female Horatio in that she too seeks justice to those who have suffered.

Ryan: what can I say...not only is he good at what he does but he makes it look really hot too!!!

Valera: I love the ever-changing hairstyles. Very emotional, which is a good quality in her case.

Sorry about that Thumpy.

Horatio: Do I have to explain it? Okay, his on-liners can get cheesy, but thats one of the reasons I love him! He's lovable! I mean, after all he's gone through you have to feel bad for him, yet he's a strong, independant, amazingly nuturing kind person. He's amazing. Perfect. Almost. :D

Speed: Speed was what brought humor to the show. He made it more fun- I would have loved to work with someone like Speed, he was funny, yet caring, sweet, and smart. he had personality, he had energy, he was different, not a workaholic- he had his bike and his music and such. He was great. I so miss him. Come out of hiding, Speed!

Frank: He's funny. He has attitude. He's from Texas (though there are some Texans I don't like, *cough cough*), where everything is bigger. :lol: He also brought personality to the show, he's lazy, in a funny way, like 'no way am I doing that' I love him. It wouldn't be Miami without Texas :lol:

Calleigh and Eric: They're both great CSIs with their little things, and they have great scenes together (not in a shippy way) and make a great duo. I love them with eachother and everyone else. And Calleigh is so independant, strong, and vry much 'one of the guys' in the snense that she doesn't back down, she goes in and makes arrests and faces the same guys as everyone else. She's a true woman. :D And Eric is just...Eric. He makes the show what it is (along with everyone else, but he's Eric. :lol:)

Everyone else: I love em all. Really. They all bring some fun into crime solving, it's not all serious, and that's what makes it great. Miami rocks. :D

Do I have to explain it? Okay, his on-liners can get cheesy

And it's not his fault! It's those damn writers! I wish they would change H back already!

Frank: He's funny. He has attitude. He's from Texas (though there are some Texans I don't like, *cough cough*)

I think everyone can agree with you Lil... ;)

cainesugar said:
He's from Texas (though there are some Texans I don't like, *cough cough*), where everything is bigger.
I hope you're not talking about me. :confused: Ohhh wait. i think I know who you're talking about.

Hunter said:
Plus, Phoenix's have red plumage. *big wink* ;)

Nice!!! I never would have thought of that!!!

cainesugar
As a Texan, I shall have to agree with you on that one. As Natalie Maines from Dixie Chicks once said, "I am ashamed that he's from Texas", but I won't go off topic anymore. Sorry but I had to get that out.

H/Horatio/SuperH/The Man: He's really great at what he does, which is help people. He's been through hell and back and he's still on the right side of justice. He is caring, intelligent, understanding, sexy and he can defuse a bomb. C'mon, what more could you possibly ask for?

Calleigh: Gorgeous, southern, strong, independant and packs a gun....basically my dream woman.

Alexx: She cares about everyone and she's really sweet. She's a no-nonsense kind of person and I really like that about her.

Speed: He was sarcastic and unique. He was kind of mysterious and cute as a button. *sigh* I miss him :(

Hmm... Ok in this order:

Calleigh: She is a kick ass woman who takes no crap from no one. Had a hard childhood but overcame it.

Ryan: "That's Hot." :D I love his personality in season three. His anger management bugs me, but he's still great, and adds a lot character to the show.

Valera: She's just cool. What else can I say?

Eric: Sexy man with a bit of a problem with commitment. But I think he's great anway.

Frank: "Are you stuck on stupid?" Enough said.

Horatio: His one liners are cheesy, he stands funky, he never works in the lab anymore, and he always seems to save the day. But he is a sweetheart to kids, and that makes it sort of ok.

Everyone else: The lab just wouldn't be so productive without everyone else.

Stalker Stetler: That guy needs to get a girlfriend. His obsession with the lab is just....scary....

Boa Vista: She just rubs me the wrong way. She lied to the team her first day, and yet she gets rewarded for it.

H: Of course DC is my favourite actor so would be strange if I don't like the character. Love especially the scenes between him and Frank or between him and Stetler

Frank: He is just great. He has the best lines in the show. Line such as "In Texas we call that a bribe" He is so...human, y'know?

Calleigh: She's a woman, a blonde and a kickass. She's just "the toughest guy" on the show and she'll beat everyone :D She's is probably the most natural character.

Stetler: I just... he is great "enemy" for H and always give extra spice and tension to the episodes.

OFFICER JESSOP: He was great and sweet and I could see them making him regular visitor and developing his career and perhaps becoming another detective and stuff and then *sob* they killed him.

My order is:

Ryan - well I love looking at his total hotness every Monday night. I look forward to it. Oh and of course *stepping out of teeny bopper mode* he is a great actor and he does a great job bringing flavor to Ryan's character.
*disclaimer - he isn't the reason why I watch the show. I have been watching CSI:Miami since Speed has been on it. I am a fan of the show - not just Jonathan Togo. Just wanted to clarify that!!!

Horatio - David Caruso was BORN to play that part. The man is so awesome. Yes he has some gawd-awful cheesy one-liners but he makes that show.

Calleigh - she shoots from the hip (HAHA pun intended) There is a woman that don't take crap from anyone!!
&
Alexx
- Another very intelligent head strong woman that has the kindest heart and even talks to the dead with compassion.

Erc - just like Ryan he makes the job look real good!! and he is a very straight to the point cut throat I'm gonna get ya kind of guy!

Everyone else.......

My favorite character by far is Calleigh. She is the very definition of girl power. She proves time after time that you don't have to be a guy to get things done. She sticks up for herself and she can take care of herself. She has her emotional moments, but for the most part she's a rock for the rest of the team.

Horatio: Well I love DC so much cause he's so good with his role. He's loving, caring, and down to earth. Even though he's bot wearing lab coats anymore, he still finds himself saving the day somehow.

Calleigh: She's just a great women that really knows what she's doing. As you all said she's just like one of the guys. She also has a soft side but doesn't show it alot.

Frank: He's a great guy, cause we all know if you give him a job you know he'll get it done and do it well.

Eric: He's just plan old awesome he always knew what he was doing and had a great time doing it. After his accident it will take some time for him to recover but he'd come back to the Eric well all know and love.

Ryan: I really didn't like him at first, but now I really think he fits his character now. He's been through some rogh times like in "Nailed" but he's a great guy and knows his stuff. Sometimes he can get on your nerves and be annoying but it's not all bad.

Alexx: She's just a great women. She's like a mother to everyone at the lab. She's so caring for he victims it's funny sometimes cause you always she her talking to them like a friend or something.

Speed: I just loved him from the start! His sarcasticness just made me laugh my head off all the time. He really shouldn't have you know whated it just crushed my heart!

Back