who is favorite character on CSI MIAMI

Mine is Calleigh..... She's quiet, but speaks her mind..... *loves* packing heat, uhmmmm...... :lol:

Then theres Horatio. He is my hero! :D Plus, I love his SOJ's of justice ;)

Also, theres my dear Timmy Speedle :) He's not dead, hes just in witness protection... :devil:

Horatio will always be top for me, but there are so many other great characters to choose from. Calleigh is so sassy and cool I just want to be her, and she's so beautiful! I'm also a big fan of Frank - he really makes me laugh and I love his no-nonsense attitude.

The only person I'm not keen on is Stetler - what a jerk! And I know Hagen was an ass, but I must confess I thought he was quite sexy! :devil:

i don't have a fav...the characters i like....i like them all equally....so here's the characters i like.....

SPEED!!!!!!!! i love his smart ass comments. and he's soooooo Hott....and the ducati.....oh..... :D
Ryan he's hot, smart and he has OCD like me.... :D
Eric he's cute...my friends and i call him the "Cuban Cutie" :D .....just for giggles.....
Calleigh she's tough, smart, strong willed, and who doesn't love her southern accent?
"H" Horatio he's just so sweet...especially to kids....i love the sunnies and the head tilt...so awesome...and he keeps everyone motivated...even when things look bad...
Alexx...she's just sweet and she knows what people need..and she's very protective of the people she's close to
Valera is cool...i just like her....she's laid back and her attempts to make jokes are funny..

Horatio: Well he's a tough guy, he isn't afraid of anything. But he does also have a soft spot which currently only one woman can reach..

Yelina: Only woman who can make H wringgly!

Top 3 are:

Speed:
He's Effing Beautiful, and he is clearly too cool for skool!

Calleigh:
Just coz I'm a Speed/Calleigh shipper, plus I luff her southern accent, I think she is proper stunning

Horatio:
I don't care if he is a cheesemonger, he's allowed to be, If I was murdered I'd want Horatio on the job

Guys...I believe you were all asked by speed_cochrane to explain why your favorites were your favorites and not just list the characters. Otherwise we end up with one spammy thread. ;)

Here's a little reminder:

speed_cochnrane said:
Hey everyone, just a reminder to develop your posts a little more. Perhaps we could explain why said characters are our favorite? Maybe include some reasons why others are further down the list and why.

To those of you who have done what was asked: Thank you, it is greatly appreciated.

Back