who is favorite character on CSI MIAMI

IheartTogo

Hit and Run
hi who is your favorite on CSI MIAMI mine is ryan and eric but i like ryan the most <font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre> </pre><hr />

Oh boy. In this order
Horatio
Speed
Ryan
Calleigh/Eric/Frank/(tied)
Valera/Alexx (tied)
Everyone else

:D HoCaine is just my hero. *cheers for H*

My favorites are Calleigh, Eric, Speed(even though he's gone :( ), Frank, Ryan, Valera, Yelina, and the almighty Horatio! I really do like him, because what would the show be without him? Maybe Natalia. I have mixed feelings about her. She needs to prove me wrong.

HORATIO!!!
then...
eric
caleigh
alexx
frank
yelina
ryan

and i dont like natalia for a reason im not sure about

This took some thought...other than my first and last favorites.

Horatio (of course!)
Speed
Calleigh
Alexx
Ryan
Eric
Frank
Yelina
Valera
Cooper
nameless lab worker
Stetler
and then Natalia

o yaahh i forgot about cooper and stetler lmao i think that stetlers bein an ass has put him before natalia for me too. i just cant stress more of how much i dont like her lol

Hey everyone, just a reminder to develop your posts a little more. Perhaps we could explain why said characters are our favorite? Maybe include some reasons why others are further down the list and why. :)

Hmm, my favourite characters, eh? From top and least favourites.

Speed: He's hot, funny, sarcastic, unique, and did I mention hot? In other word, my dream man.
Horatio: He's kind, loving, larger-than-life, complex and of course I love his one liners (just. not. the. most. recent. one. *shudder*)
Eric: At first i just liked him for his banter with Speed, then he grew on me all on his own. He is (was) the youthful, innocent, fun loving member of the team.
Calleigh: She's a wonderful woman to look up to; strong, beautiful without over doing it, smart, and confident.
Frank: What can I say? Bald is cool. :lol:
Alexx: I love the compassionate and quick-witted coroner, but she's not in the show enough for me to judge properly; add her in a few more scene and she'll probably move up my list.
Ryan: I didn't like him at first (and I saw him before I ever saw Speed), but he's growing on me, slowly. Maybe it was the whole fighting with Eric thing that turned me off for a while.
Natalia: I don't like her. It seems to me that her character was added in as filler after Yelina left. Then, when she became a regular, the writers threw in a whole bunch of angst for her way too fast. Had they taken the time to build her up, and not rushed her character, perhaps I would like her more.

And that's my ranking of the main cast.

Okay I'll give my reasons them in no particular order. :D
Eric:Because I am in love with Adam Rodriguez and he turned me on to the show. (and totally turned me on! :D ) I think Eric is a sweet heart and has just been in a bunch of mess lately. He is sooo hot.

Calleigh: She is gorgeous and such a smart, funny woman. She knows what she is doing and knows when to joke around and when to get serious. I just love her!

Speed:^He is pretty hot! He has this sarcastic funniness about him and even though it can get a little annoying you just can't help but love him!

Frank: He seems like a Texan to me and does not take any bull from anyone. When he's in charge, he's in charge and you know it.

Ryan: He is very cute and sexy and he seems like a sweetie. I really like how he is trying to be friends with Eric. I'm glad he even says that they're friends! :D

Valera: She is just really cool.

Alexx: Alexx is funny. She is like a mother and says the funniest things. She is so beautiful and has perfect skin!

Yelina: I think she is soooo pretty. She has a beautiful soul and beautiful peronality.

Horatio: I know people are tired of him, but I can't picture the show without him. He doesn't really bother me that much. He is seems nice and understanding around people and their problems.

Cooper: Cute and funny.

Natalia: I don't think I really like Nat that much. I like Eva herself, but Nat is not one of my faves. She is very beautiful(you can't lie about that) and seems nice, I just don't really like the character. Sometimes I think she is okay, sometimes I wish she would go away. It seems as though the show has focused in more on her than other characters and possible storylines.

Ryan is my favorite, I never watch CSI Miami, tell he came on, he's cute, that's a plus, and i just like the character.

Eric would be second, because, he;s just cool

Alexx is third, because she is just like a mom to everybody and the team, and she seems really sweet.

Everybody else.

Back