Who do you want to see guest star on CSI

ive been trying to think of who the good psycho serial killers in horror movies have been, but nothings coming to mind at the moment. i think they could do a few episodes where this guy keeps popping up. i cant believe i cant think of one!! but you know what i mean, those really creepy sadistic characters in the movies.
but that lead me to thinking of something that might be really neat. i love movies with morgan freeman, hes fabulous. but if there was a huge case and they brought in the fbi, lead by morgan freeman of course, and he shows up grissom. that could be interesting.

i think maybe they could have Panic of the Disco on as the band on the show. with the song i write sins not tradiages(SP)

I really want to see Melinda Clarke come back (as Lady Heather) for a few episodes. Her episodes always have high ratings and I adore her, and think it'd be really cool. :D

I DON'T want K-Fed but that's another topic...I still want Noah Wyle to make a guest appearance since I thought he was brilliant in ER. I also want Joaquin Phoenix to make a guest appearance, same reason really, very good actor.

I'd like to see the cast of "Without a trace"in a crossover with CSi.
And it would be nice if Martin and Sara were old friends(or more) from college,Grissom would be jealous and maybe Samantha too...

Now that SCI FI :mad: has stupidly :rolleyes:cancelled Stargate SG1, I would love to see Michael shanks (Daniel Jackson) on CSI. I already saw him on CSI: Miami but I would LOVE to see him on the original.As Daniel, he thought outside the box like Grissom does. I would love to see him up against Grissom and it would be great to see him and Nick in the same show. :devil: I think he wouldn't be as wasted on this CSI as he was on Miami. It would be great for people outside the sci-fi world to see how great he is. :)

Kasey

Back