Who do you want to see guest star on CSI

LiquidCrystal

CSI Level Two
Who do you want to see guest star on CSI who hasn't been on the show before?

I would LOVE to see John Hillerman (aka Jonathan Higgins WAY back when CBS had Magnum P.I.) Higgins was the Grissom of the 80s! I mean he was always doing experiments in Magnum's living room!

humm maybe : tom cruise or brad pitt or nikole kidman ... jude law ... or even jose mourinho the football coach cuz is from my country i would like to see them playing is own role ... cll424 ... jonnyh was a great choise too

Mariska would be really cool, i have always liked her and she is a great actor. The funniest thing(and the coolest) in the world would be if Brad Pitt was a guest star. lol.

I could see Amber Benson guest starring on L&O:SVU actually.

I think I'd love to see Amanda Tapping on CSI:Miami actually (and not only coz her occasional tan looks a little out of place 28 floors under a mountain!) I'd love to see her play a devious vixen for once instead of a scientist or a news caster! Maybe she and Horatio could have a thing... *slaps hand* BAD Ducaine fan! Seriously, I think she'd be great in Miami!

Oooh how about Michael Richards aka Cosmo Kramer. That would definitely bring some laughter and humour to the show!

ooh ooh ooh i want to see Bruce willis on csi :D i mean he has starred in alot of shows and i would love to see him in CSI

Jerry Orbach would have made a good guest star, sadly no longer able to (for those who didn't know he died), i think his saracastic wit would have been cool on this show. :)

Back