Who do you think SARA should be with??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sidle_my_Idol

CSI Level Two
Sara has been paired with Grissom/Nick/Greg and even Warrick. Everybody has their own opinion about why the ship they've chosen should prevail. So, let's make a point here, give explaination/s on why you think Sara should be with Grissom or Nick or Greg or Warrick or others.

PS- To make this thread friendly, no counter-arguments and hateful words pls...your simple and honest opinions will do the charm.

Preferably, I think she should be with someone outside the lab. To me, the thing with Grissom is just too complicated. I don't deny that they have feelings for each other, but Grissom is clearly not willing to be there for Sara on an emotional level, and I think she needs, as well as deserves that. Moroever, a romance with Grissom would compromise the team dynamic (unless one of them transferred). I mean, he's her supervisor. That's a recipe for disaster.

I'm not feeling a romance between Warrick and her. They're good friends.

Ditto with Greg and Nick. There are some flirtations there, but I see the two men as close, nurturing friends to Sara. (Besides, Nick and Greg are taken...by each other. ;))

In any case, if Sara were to date one of the team, I would worry about the effect the relationship would have on the integrity of the team. Like I said, I don't deny the fact that Grissom and Sara have feelings for each other. If Sara pursued a relationship with Warrick, Nick, or Greg, I fear that there would be backlash because of that.

Sara needs a good relationship with someone outside her professional world.

Of course I say Grissom. They are just fit for eachother. They cant be happy without eachother. They are both jealous whenever someone new comes into the picture (i.e. the looks) and they have feelings for eachother. You know the saying, "dont be with the one you can live with, be with the one you cant live without." :)

Sara "wanna" be with Grissom, but she "should" be with Greg or David. Grissom can't bring her anything and sara can't bring him anything as well. They're too much alike.I know they have strong feelings for each other but sometomes love means "give up" :)

Posted by ancienttomb:
Sara "wanna" be with Grissom, but she "should" be with Greg or David. Grissom can't bring her anything and sara can't bring him anything as well. They're too much alike.I know they have strong feelings for each other but sometomes love means "give up" :)

agreed! wait isn't david married?

While I agree with lament that workplace romances aren't the best of ideas, I've actually seen one that worked well. So well in fact that I and everyone who worked with the two individuals, talked with them daily, watched them interact, etc., etc., had no idea they were together until after she left the company for a better job. They were both professional enough to keep it professional (even counter each others opinions) at work and still maintain a solid relationship at home. Still, not easy to do and not recomended.

I personally think Sara would be best off with Greg. They'd balance each other well. She's very serious and he can be less so, but that's a good thing. Together she'd lighten up a bit and he'd learn a to be a bit more serious. And actually, seeing them work together this season seems to prove it.

fallenstar1004 and ancientomb I thought, early on, it would have been nice for Sara and Super Dave to get together. I love Super Dave so much! But yes, I know in one episode this season he mentioned 'ring shopping' with his girlfriend, so that ends that!

I, of course, think Sara and Grissom should be together. I think Grissom would help ground Sara, help her concentrate on something else besides work. And Sara could help Grissom open up and trust people more. I think they could learn a lot from each other.

Oh yeah... SLynn - where did the quote in your signature come from?

Well I really think Grissom and Sara should be together as well, or else like lament wrote, I'd want to see Sara with someone outside her work.
I really do think Grissom and Sara understand each other the most. I'm pretty sure Sara knows that Grissom loves her(esp. after Butterflied), but she doesn't know (like us)whether he'll act on it. Currently(this season), Sara has been telling Grissom about her history little by little, and I see she really trusts him. Grissom doesn't judge her and he really listens to her without any interruption, and Sara really admires that.

If god forbids GSR doesn't happen, then I'd like to see Sara with someone outside CSI department as well. I donno about the official consequences, but I really don't think that if Gris and Sara get together, it will hamper their work. They'll be happy and content, and knowing about their character for so long, I can be pretty sure non of it will disrupt their focus on their works.
I love the relationship between Sara/Greg, but I didn't chose it on second, because I think it will be awkward to see Sara getting romantically involved with Greg after we have known for so long that she has loved and wanted Grissom. Morever, it will be heck a stupid for the writers to show Grissom not being affected by any of it.

OT- OH awesomeredhead, i know i know where that quote came from. (Slynn, I hope you don't mind me answering the question).
Ok,It's from TWoP= Television Without Pity site
That's a heck a cool site for TVshows reviews.
The person who does review for CSI is called sobell..and she's heck a good. The reviews are always very very critical and sarcastic and definitely hilarious at most points. The reviewers and posters there really know how to find every single mistakes in CSI and criticize them. So much criticism.
I always go to read her review, and most of the posters there aren't inclined to any specific character/actor to call their criticism prejudice. heck a fun I say... a lil break from the usual 'all nicey' reviews.

i think sara should get with nick... i dont know why... they always seem to make each other smile or laugh and its just so CUTE! and they always look comfortable with each other

Posted by Sidle_my_Idol:

Currently(this season), Sara has been telling Grissom about her history little by little, and I see she really trusts him. Grissom doesn't judge her and he really listens to her without any interruption, and Sara really admires that.
Yeah, totally agreed. To gain sara's trust is not that easy,she hasn't told her family to anyone except Grissom, that means she really trusts him. Grissom is a devoted and good friend, but i'm not sure if he is that way when it come to romance.He's scared,he pushed sara away.
I hope he will shake up one day,otherwise i'll support sara to move on. Anyway, sara is my favorite character, i hope she is happy :)

Despite sitting on the fence between Nick/Sara and Greg/Sara, I think Sara should be with someone outside of work. She still has A LOT OF ISSUES to overcome before she can go into a healthy relationship with any man.

At present I don't see her ending up with any of the CSI men (I mean I see her dating Greg, but certainly not marrying him). I think Grissom may have broken her heart too much for a Griss/Sara relationship to materialize. And whatever bond she had with Nick had gradually fizzled out in her downward spiral.

But who knows, I can be proven wrong and Sara does end up with Griss/Greg/Nick.

To be honest I've reached a stage where I don't mind Sara with any of those three men (it used to be all Nick). I only slightly mind the Griss/Sara relationship because I like Grissom with so many women other than Sara (Lady Heather, Catherine, Sophia).

I think Sara should be with Greg. She needs someone who will be there for her and Greg has done so. He also makes her smile and laugh and I think she needs that more than anything. She also seems a lot more comfortable with him.

I think Sara should be with someone outside of work. Although she gets along with the CSI guys, I don't see a relationship that could evolve into a "dating relationship".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back