Which series had the best season overall? *spoilers*

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Faylinn, May 27, 2010.

?

Which series had the best season overall?

1. CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

13 vote(s)
    72.2%
  2. CSI: Miami

4 vote(s)
    22.2%
  3. CSI: New York

1 vote(s)
    5.6%
  4. They were all equally good! :D

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. They were all equally bad! :(

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

It's all good. As long as you're not discussing the best Glee episodes of the season or something, you're still on the topic of what's good about this past season - and that works for me. ;)

It's hard for me to say which series had the best season. All three shows are so different to me. CSI has always been the most consistently written and acted. There are aspects of Miami that I don't like, so that alters my opinion - but the show has had some good stuff this season (and I adore Walter and his banter with Ryan, so that's going to put the series up a few notches). NY has been inconsistent, but it hasn't totally sucked...

So I guess CSI is on top, and I'm not sure about Miami and NY - maybe they will be tied for second. :p

2. flying mouse

flying mouse Witness

I didn't see Miami this season, so between CSI and NY, CSI did much better. I think NY's slackness begins when some actors started to drag their social agenda and personal tastes into the show. Especially Gary Senise's military heroism(this was from the beginning of course, but it wasn't annoying then) and love of music(well... since season 3 I think, but it started to irritate me since season 4). And Melina wrote a crap episode just to please herself with her love of Greece and Greek heritage(GFD of season 4). And then Hill harper with his desire to change the world(season 6). And there are way too many producers(11! :eek:) and their incompetence. I don't like DL, but I abhor that long and totally pointless lab scenes with some loud music. I even checked the duration one time and it was over 4 min! After that I go and do something else without exception. On the other hand, nothing in CSI grates on my nerves.

3. habhab

habhab Civilian

I like the NY one least of all, simply because i don't feel that one gets as much effort as the other two. This is a shame because that one has a terrific cast.

Miami comes in second only because of David Carruso. He bugs the snot out of me. He says EVERY line like it is the most important thing said in the show. Kind of reminds me of William Shatner on Star Trek. If they dropped Carruso and kept the rest of that cast, Miami might move to #1 for me.

Vegas, while it has some weaknesses now and again, is the strongest one over all in my view. But since it is the oldest, maybe it has been the best developed so far and the others just haven't caught up. I'd have to say they all are good shows, though.

[​IMG]