Which Female and Male Characters are your favourite?

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by LynseyG, Oct 6, 2011.

1. LynseyG

LynseyG Victim

From the characters currently in the show and past characters which

Female is your favourite and why and which male? :)

2. StoryGirl

StoryGirl Dead on Arrival

Favorite female character is, actually it's Alexx Woods the old medical examiner, but I guess I would have to say Calleigh Duquesne Just cause she's really up front and someone that you would wanna be around. My fav male character..... Actually I have two :p Travors because he's so sweet and mellow and Ryan cause he's really cute and he seems like he would be a good guy to have around as well, he's caring and into his job but has his flaws as well :)

3. spencerreidfan

spencerreidfan Police Officer

Horatio is my favorite character, hands-down :D As far as female, I'd say it's a tie between Calleigh and Natalia.

4. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

Can I do this by season?

Seasons 1-4: My favorite male character was Horatio. He was very empathetic, close to his team, a great leader and I loved his strong drive to do the right thing. Loved his quiet demeanor and it made the rare occasions when he did get angry seem all that more powerful. My favorite female character was Calleigh. Loved her chipper, "way too cheeful" (as Speed would say ;) ) demeanor and the way she endeared herself to the entire team. She was smart, thorough and always ready to defend her CSIs while walking the fine line of protocol. She looked out for her dad and her friends, and was always on target. Very empathetic, as well.

Seasons 5-Present My favorite male character has been Ryan these past five years. I just love what Jonathan Togo has done for the character as an actor - he brought charm, charisma, emotion and even some character flaws - like arrogance - to the role. It was fun to watch Ryan "grow up," and I love the way he interacts with the rest of the team - very real and fun-loving and funny. He's also very caring and at times wears his emotions on his sleeve, which I love. He's very loyal and even when he's misunderstood he still finds a way to forgive his fellow CSIs and still has their backs. My favorite female is now a tie between Nat and Calleigh. I think Eva LaRue has brought a lot of emotional depth and turned her character from a somewhat annoying "mole" in Season 4 to someone who's not merely a victim, but a strong survivor. She also keeps it real and has a great rapore with the rest of the team. Calleigh has been strong as well, although her dramatics have gone a little over the top at times (but I blame the writing). She still has some of her great characteristics that I loved early on, but I think the job has weathered her and she's a lot less "chipper" and upbeat than she used to be. Nat has kind of filled that hole, and I'm torn as to who I enjoy better.

Anyhow, my two cents.

5. Rizzoli

Rizzoli Lab Technician

Horatio is my favorite male character. As for my favorite female character... It changes from season to season, depending on how good the arcs are, or how strong the character is.

Season 1: Megan
    Season 2: Calleigh
    Season 3: Yelina
    Season 4-5: Calleigh
    Season 6: Alexx
    Season 7-8: Calleigh
    Season 9: Natalia
    Season 10-: Calleigh

6. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

My favourites male character is Eric in the first 8 seasons and I don't have a favourite male since.
    My fave female is Calleigh from season 5(before she annoyed me), before I liked Yelina and Alexx.

7. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

Favorite character is of course Horatio :D No one else compares.

8. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Perfectly stated Miamirocks and it's the reason Ryan is my favorite followed by Horatio.
    Walter is also on the favorites scale among the guys.
    In the very early seasons,it was Horatio and Speed.

I liked Megan the few(10) episodes she was part of the show.I was really interested in her dealing with her husband's death and her working relationship with Horatio.I was sorry to see her go.
    Alexx was always a favorite and I'm seeing(and liking) a stronger Natalia after all she has been through in the last season.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2011
  9. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

Ryan and Natalia are my favorites!!Horatio and Eric are close too.

10. DCHC4ever

DCHC4ever Prime Suspect

My favorite character, hands down, is Horatio. I do enjoy Ryan and Eric though and especially Eric's relationship with Horatio.

On the female side I would have to say Alexx who was my second favorite character for many years, with Yelina and now Natalia giving good enjoyment.

11. luf100

luf100 Coroner

I love Ryan. He's my favourite character of the entire show, always has been. I never really had a favourite female character until last season when I REALLY started to like Natalia. So she's now my favourite female character and my second favourite character on the whole show. :D

12. spunky86

spunky86 Hit and Run

Female :Natalia because she's tough but not afarid to show her emotions.
    Male: Eric because he's caring, loyal, funny and of course drop dead handsome. I also love his relationshipb with H.

13. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Normally, I would say Valera for the female character, but she's been missing the last couple of seasons. LOL. So, I would have to say its Natalia.

For the male, I don't think that's a mystery since his name is in my screen name. Well, my normal screen name, not my Halloween one lol. Ryan is my favorite character on the show altogether. :)

14. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Calleigh has always been my fave. She's sweet and tough, serious and funny, steely yet vulnerable. She doesn't take crap from people. I guess I like the complexity.

Male character would be Eric. Because he is loyal and has a big heart. Because he makes mistakes and isn't perfect, because he cares (sometimes even to a fault) about family and friends. Also because his character has had progression. I'm glad that he is not the same flirty, player he was at the beginning. He's become more serious which shows he has matured, which is realistic after years going by and all he has been through.

15. LynseyG

LynseyG Victim

Top is horatio then Eric females cally and natalia I must admit. Think Walter is funny