Which CSI series is your favorite?

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by jenifer111, Jun 7, 2010.

?

Which CSI series is your favorite?

1. CSI: Crime Scene Investigation - the original, of course!

27 vote(s)
    36.5%
  2. CSI: Miami - Yeaaaaah!

14 vote(s)
    18.9%
  3. CSI: New York - it's the Big Apple, baby!

11 vote(s)
    14.9%
  4. It's a tie - I love CSI and CSI: Miami the most

6 vote(s)
    8.1%
  5. It's a tie - I love CSI and CSI: NY the most

7 vote(s)
    9.5%
  6. It's a tie - I love CSI: Miami and CSI: NY the most

4 vote(s)
    5.4%
  7. I love all three equally! :D

5 vote(s)
    6.8%
  8. I don't really like any of them any more. :(

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

I have to say CSI, the original, for me as of right now!
    I didn't watch any of them from the beginning when they started, and I really wish I had. I started with NY about 3 years ago, so it was my favorite until I caught some CSI reruns last summer and totally fell in love with it. Better late than never right?

So my official order now is
    CSI
    CSI NY
    CSI Miami

I still love NY, but not as much since they hooked up Danny and Lindsay. I have no problems with Sela Ward, and think I like her better than Stella now. I watch Miami, but it's in the dvr list for when I get an extra moment, the only one I have to watch right now is the original.

Nick Stokes has turned into my favorite character on t.v., period. :D

2. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

The original - CSI: Crime Scene Investigation - hands down. My first episode was in reruns (Stalker) and then on a Thursday night I turned in on season 5 and have been hooked ever since. :lol: I have NY on and I can tell you what the episodes are about each week but it doesn't always get my full attention. Miami I just can't sit through a full hour of.

:thumbsup: :D

Susan

3. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Of course Miami. It's been my inspiration and mood lifter on sad days ever since they included Ryan Wolfe to show.

My second fav is Vegas but only because of Greg still being around.
    And because it's second most re-run-ed show on the channel I watch.

4. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

For me, historically, CSI has overall been my favorite but for a while, NY became my favorite of the three.

However since enduring immense grief from MK's sudden departure, NY has since dropped to last place to me. It just feels like a neighborhood that changed beyond recognition and thus, I feel dramatically reduced interest in it now.

I also never really caught onto Miami primarily because Horatio gets on my god damn nerves.

As a result, the original Vegas one remains my favorite.

5. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

I like all the shows, but if I had to pick an absolute favorite, it would be CSI: Miami. All 3 shows are different; they all have something to offer, so you can't say that Las Vegas is like Miami, or Miami is like New York, etc. They all have good casts, most of the time (never liked Sara or Riley on LV, or Jesse on Miami, except in fanfics :p) They are all shot differently, so they don't look cookie-cutter in appearance.

Miami takes me away; its nice to look at sunshine and palm trees when its 20 below zero here in the wintertime. It's a great escape, and I loveloveLOVE David Caruso. [​IMG]

6. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Well technically Vegas was the first to me but Miami came to me only starting season 3 (speaking of certain characters)
    As for the overall genre my fav is Vegas. They seem bit more realistic without too much technology like touchscreen pads etc.
    But Miami has this 'lighter' atmosphere.

7. taylorgirl

taylorgirl Lab Technician

CSI:NY is my absolut favourite, come on Mac Taylor is just too hot for words :drool: :drool:

But i also watch some episodes of CSI:LV Nick/Grissom i like and they have some humour aswell.

But NY, serious, some of the story lines... :confused: just don't seem realistic and they need to make Mac more human

8. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I'm a lot like you, fellow Taylorgirl :)

NY and LV in a close race, but I have been said since Grissom left LV.

9. taylorgirl

taylorgirl Lab Technician

10. spencerreidfan

spencerreidfan Police Officer

CSI: Miami without a doubt! The other two are good, but the character of Horatio just blasts Miami way beyond NY and Vegas :D :D

11. robotnik22

robotnik22 Rookie

CSI and CSI:NY.
    The addition of Ted Danson to LV is definitely going to get me to watch again.
    CSI:NY- Next week, Season 7 begins to air in Australia, and I'm excited to see it.

12. Rainack

Rainack Hit and Run

Even with all of the changes over the seasons, LV is still my favorite of the 3.

13. Rainack

Rainack Hit and Run

Even with all of the changes over the seasons, LV is still my favorite!

Last edited: Sep 22, 2011
  14. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

I like original CSI and CSI: NY about evenly. I used to like Miami, but after they got rid of Rick Stetler, they lost a faithful viewer. If Ecklie could stay on CSI, why couldn't Rick stay on Miami??? He was the only reason I kept watching after the show lost Steven Maeda as its head writer and began to devolve.

15. Rizzoli

Rizzoli Lab Technician

Since the season premieres, my list looks slightly different from before:

1. Miami - The premiere was heart-wrenching and overall amazing. The best hour of television I've seen in a long time, and if it continues like this for the rest of the season, Miami will remain at the top of my list.

2. NY - 2 words: Sela Ward.

3. Vegas - The premiere introduced some amazing characters, but, the stories just aren't as strong as the spin-offs.