Which CSI series is your favorite?

Which CSI series is your favorite?

• CSI: Crime Scene Investigation - the original, of course!

Votes: 27 36.5%
  • CSI: Miami - Yeaaaaah!

Votes: 14 18.9%
  • CSI: New York - it's the Big Apple, baby!

Votes: 11 14.9%
  • It's a tie - I love CSI and CSI: Miami the most

Votes: 6 8.1%
  • It's a tie - I love CSI and CSI: NY the most

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • It's a tie - I love CSI: Miami and CSI: NY the most

Votes: 4 5.4%
  • I love all three equally! :D

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • I don't really like any of them any more. :(

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The original and best. I've watched the others but found CSI NY to be really dull and CSI Miami to be too extreme! CSI Vegas sits nicely in the middle; perfection! :)

The original. Especially Seasons 1-6. The show really picked up steam again over the past couple of years too.

I like early CSI: Miami and most of CSI:NY, but CSI will probably always be my favorite. It's the only one I've consistently watched since the beginning.

I have not really watched the orignal series but a few of the episodes i did watch i just cant get into it... i dont know why!!

The first csi i started watching with miami then my mums friend had ny so i borrowed that aswell :)

I love the original series for its in-depth science and the strong relations between the characters, but I also love Miami because of how varied it is and the characters are just amazing, difficult to choose between the two. Really don't like NY, i don't think there's much variation in NY, urban murders over and over again.. doesn't really excite me as much as the other two

Back